+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Granny, I was wondering how you were doing... glad to hear you're OK... my sister and parents live in Ventura, which isn't too bad up there, just hazy. When the winds shifts back tomorrow, the smoke will head back inland... we're already starting to see the effect here in west Phoenix area... very hazy

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Granny, glad to hear things are A-OK...I too was worried and didn't want to start a panic by mentioning something...Stay safe...and keep the windows closed..<wink> The whole idea of losing my house would have me in a panic..We are praying here for everyone over there...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Glad your ok.........

Grannie thankyou for letting us know that you are ok. It must be very upsetting for alot of people. God bless you and your friends and family. And you are right about all those poor animals. It takes years to come back from something like this...............take care ..........xoxo.......Lois.........Smile
    Attached Images

Yes so glad it has not hit your way. just be careful.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Hi!! Granny

Granny, I know that this and a great suffering, I imagine as must be overwhelming, but everything goes to give certain ok,
    we are all in union praying for its people, we have immense affection for all,

I hug pressed
    ro

Glad to know dear granny you and your family is ok!!!! i'm waiting news from my cousin in san diego who evacuated and stay with some friends, hope the can go back home, is very sad to see what is happening there.
    Ciao bella
    Wendy

Thank you all for your loving concern and kind words. I actually live in the San Fernando Valley, just north of Los Angeles. I'm about 1 1/2 hours away from San Diego. But Malibu and Santa Clarita are much closer. Last year the fires came quite close to us, but so far, nothing is really closed. Of course, that can change quickly. There are so many nuts in California, someone might get the idea to start something.

The sunrire this morning was really orange. I'm trying to stay indoors as much as possible.

Again, thank you all for your thoughs and prayers. Nice to know you kind folks are out there on "Love Patrol"!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Do take care Granny.It is on our news now, showing a poor lady searching through the remains for her insurance documents. It is so very,very sad.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Granny thank goodness you are ok...please take care and stay inside as much as possible..and keep your mom inside too...hugs
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/