+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Concerned For Granny In San Diego

Granny, I have been trying to keep up with the news on the Fires in So Cal and San Diego. I know your in that area..... I do hope you are safe! Please keep us informed on how things are on this thread! I'm sure we have others who live in your area too.

We love you and are praying for your safety and the others. I remember 4 years ago, I was in San Bernardino and was evacuated. That fire truly scared me. So many people lost their homes.

Our Love
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Oh gee granny I hope you are okay.In Canada we do have T.V.'S and I have been keeping close watch on the fire. Hope it is not near you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

praying you are safe Granny, and praying for all the people in that area, I've been through a few fires and they are very scary, keep safe

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Thank you girls. I really appreciate your concern. The closest fire is about 15 miles from me, where my cousing lives. They're ok so far. The other close fire is in Maliby, by the ocean, but is about 20 miles from here.

One of my close friends in San Diego had to evacuate, but she thinks she might be able to go home tomorrow.

So, as you can see, I'm ok. The worse thing for us is worrying about our friends, and also the disconfort from all the heat and the smoke in the air. The light is kind of weird, really yellow like.

But thank you so much for being concern. It's really sad about all the people loosing their homes and business, but those can be replace. Some folks have died in the fire too, it's terrible. And of course, one thing that really brakes my heart is all the little critters that live in the forest. Hopefully, most of them were able to run away.

Seems like every one in the whole country is dealing with one disaster or another. But is nice that every one here keeps track of each other and are concern. You're a wonderful bunch!

Hugs,

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Happy to hear your okay Granny, whewww! We dont need anything happening to you!!! I just saw the news and it looks aweful...my prayers are with all those people who lost a loved one and their homes....such a tragedy!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Happy you are ok too Granny. I have a cousin out there too. He lives near Los Angeles but has property in Malibu on the hillside. So far his property is ok, he talked to his neighbor down the hill farther. The neighbor was told to evacuate but doesn't want to leave. He (the neighbor) can see the fires below, from where he is at.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Granny you have been in my thoughts all week. I was afraid to start a thread on you and the fires because it is so heart wrenching and I didn't want to bring up the sadness. So happy that you are safe.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

So glad you are safe!! It's sad to realize that arson is the cause of at least one of the big fires. Keep safe!!
    Julie

Glad you are ok Granny

My brother Frank lives about 6 miles from the ones in Irvine, which I understand was arsen. I was raised out there and lived in the city of Orange and Santa Anna (next to Irvine). I too am keeping in touch with my family. I am really happy to hear that your Okay Granny because they keep saying that San Diego County is the worst hit. I understand San Bernardino County is again dealing with the fires, up to Lake Arrowhead. I lived in San Bernardino 4 yr ago and was evaucated with that fire. It is so scary and the air quality is really bad. Just stay safe and keep us informed.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie