+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whew

Default Whew

I made it girls.I got my first pension cheque.I was so scared they would get things messed up.For awhile we were living on just pure love and protection from above.Now what would be nice if they would hurry up and pass his disability.He will only be on it a short time as soon as they get him in to fix his knee.He had to wait 3 months so far just to see someone.But it would be nice for him to get some money.I also got 1/2 year salary but I got smart and put it in a riff so that I can get $400 a month and that will last 4 years so that willadd tomy pension.Do you know I myself almost screwd up getting a pension for Oct. Not thinking I was supposed to be retired on Oct.1 and had ask for a vacation day.Just by doing that I would have lost out for this month but payroll caught it in time.Sometimes when things go wrong they go wrong.But I do feel better now that I finally know it is coming. Next one is due next week Nov1. Strange I started my job Nov.1 years ago and bought my first car on Nov.1 years ago.Weird but then again so am I. Luv to you all.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

WOW...... Eye that is wonderful! I wish I could retire! Nursing is so demanding but it is fulfilling. Enjoy your retirement!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

EYE, what wonderful news..Congrats...Are you still working part time? and how wierd with the NOV.1st thingy...lol...you are not wierd, just unique...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Oh I'm so happy you got it. Its so nice to have a little money coming in. i got my social security last year and love the insurance we had not had any for sometimes. its a nice thing to get.don't get much ss but the insurance makes a huge differences.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

glad things are looking up

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

"The Lord giveth.... The government taketh away"

Congrats, Eye!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    "The Lord giveth.... The government taketh away"

Congrats, Eye!

LOL...how true

glad it's working out eye
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Finally some good news! Happy to hear everything is starting to look better for ya!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

I am Sooo happy for you, I know I was worried too that something would go wrong and for some reason it would go through. So I know that feeling of relief well. A big Congrats to you!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

So happy for you Eye! I know how stressing that can be not knowing when your pay will start. I pray that your honey's disaility starts to come in soon too. You are going to be just fine, and retirement looks more and more sooo worth it!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48