+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hey Jazz

Default hey Jazz

omg, I got on tonight and noticed all these posts by Jazz.....YAY,, I hope this means you are getting better....we have really missed you around here....Welcome back!!!!!!!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Yes Jazz you are well luved by all.I missed yah.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Yes, I saw posts on my layouts from you. Thanks so much. Just seeing your name there made my day.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Hello everyone and thanks..I am feeling better but still not completely myself..somedays I feel pretty good..some days I have a hard time breathing, I have a lot of nausa and no food taste right to me...some days I wake up..get out of bed and go lay on the couch all day long and sleep..and I still get scared just thinking about how it felt being on the cpap machine so long..and that picture of me on the vent is burned into my mind and I think I remember shadows of things that must have been when I was on the vent and started waking up..and I remember the horrible nightmares I had..seems like Ive lost all my creativity..the few pages Ive made havent looked right to me...sometimes I get on and read and dont have the energy to log on and join in..the therapist that has been coming to the house says it takes so many days per day that you were in the hospital to get over it so I guess I have some more days to go..Im waiting on the day when I wake up and feel and act normal again..in the mean time please keep praying for me and dont forget me...I love all of you and know without all of your prayers I probably wouldnt be here today...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Oh Jazz you will get better.It all takes time.Do not let that sadness take over.Their is light at the end of the tunnel.Prayers are stuck to you like a good roll of duct tape.Hope to see that smile on your face. Luv yah xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Jazz... we will NEVER forget you!!! Your body just needs the rest, thats all... give it some time and you'll start feeling better!!! There is no way you lost that creativity in you, its just hiding and it will come back too. Take all the time ya need, we will always be here when you are feeling better, dont push yourself and if ya dont feel like talking... dont! We know you are with us all the time. love ya Jazz xoxoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Take it easy Jazz! We don't want you relapsing again. The creativity or whatever you call it will come back. If it doesn't... hunt it down and kill it!

We love ya. Besides, I'm looking forward to kicking your behind at the bowling alley!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Jazz it's good to hear from you, but please do take it slow. It will all come back, just give it time. You will never lose your creativity. You just have a short lapse going on right now. I am continuing to pray for you daily.

CROPS love your new avatar.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Thumbs up Hi, Jazz

Jazz, I was with this problem also! I took much remedy, today I feel myself better, but it knows, optimum same remedy, and to make scraps, the colors are exellentes remedies, it to this said medicate me, start to work with glad colors, go to feel themselves well better, okay
    this always in my thoughts and my conjuncts!
    in them we love you very!

one I hug ´press, with affection
    kisses
    ro

Hi Jazz... nice to see you back. Glad you feeling a little better!

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!