• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juliehclark
    Challenge Host
    • Jun 2006

Howdy from Nashville!

Hey All!

I am so glad I finally bit the bullet and bought this software.

I have a 2 year ond a 5 week old and a MILLION pictures.

I blog and make DVD movies but have not been able to embrace the scrapbooking method of documentation because I just don't have the capability to spread a bunch of stuff out on a table and cut and paste things (the old fashioned way!)

This is a great solution! I can even work on layouts while breastfeeding my infant! (Try THAT with a pair of scissors in your hand!)

Thanks!

Julie

(BLOG) http://abbyadventures.blogspot.com
    Last edited by juliehclark; 06-14-2006, 08:15 PM.

Please visit my SBM store!
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hellooooo Nashville.

Glad to have you join our forum, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or comments.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• srussell
      Digi Sage
      • Feb 2006

HI Julie and welcome...

Sorry, my wife doesn't let me play with sissors anymore... that's why I went digital

Any questions, just ask
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Marnie
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by juliehclark
        This is a great solution! I can even work on layouts while breastfeeding my infant! (Try THAT with a pair of scissors in your hand!)
        Howdie Julie!
        Wow, you sure can multi-task....now if you tell me that you can chew gum at the same time, well I'll just eat my shoe!

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see some of your L/O's soon!
        Marnie

Comment

• Corey
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2006

well I'll just eat my shoe!
          Snort!
          Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

I don't know, Marnie. Hope your sneakers are tasty, 'cause this woman sounds BUSY!!

Welcome Julie. While we're all eating our sandals and uggs and manolo blahniks, hope you're having fun scrappin'! Stop by with questions, comments, layouts to share, etc. any time!

Karin

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

You guys are embarrasing, such nuts. Why can't you be like me... Serious, studious, dedicated, normal?

Welcome, Juliehclark, you will love it here. In spite of all those creatures up above, some of us are really helpfull and friendly, and sane, and... Wait, please, I'm swallowing my pantuflas.... Oh, there, that's better, where was I?

Rufy, Rufy, where are you going with the other pantuflas? I'm not finish eating.... Rufyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granny the Great!
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
              X