+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Congratulations, Michelle! I wish you and your future husband much happiness. Since we can't all come to Wisconsin, I guess we will have to throw you a virtual shower.

Ohhh I want to be there so I can throw popcorn instead of bird food at you two! LOL Michele I wish you all the happiness in this world, cause God knows you deserve to be happy!!!! Congrats to you both!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Wolvsie!!!! Congratulations, pumkin!!!! I wish you all the very best, and I'm so thrilled for you all. Wish I was close enough to your place to drop in!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

CONGRATS GIRLFRIEND!! I will be there!! Can't wait! I am so happy for you and for your honey. You deserve some happiness in your life.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

What fantastic news.....what a great Christmas you'll have. You deserve every happiness, we;ll have a worldwide toast to you x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Default Congrats

That is wonderful news Michelle! I am so glad that John and I had a small wedding. I feel our wedding was so special and personal.

WARNING: You may find yourself so busy, after getting married that your pals on SBM will think you got lost...... I KNOW!!!!! I do love being married and John is such a doll. I am finding us taking more pics than I will ever get scrapped. Last night we went to see Reba McEntire in concert. Oh we got some fabulous pics!

OH congrats again!

Onie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Awwwwww you guys are great....I don't think most of you realize what you all do to my heart...I don't have much of a life outside this house...I have gained great friendship here, and I think I cried more reading all these comments then I did when he proposed...<wink> You all mean the world to me...
    Wiz...You are too funny...lol...I would have a cab pick you up... and Doll, I know you will come, weather permitting...Just pack jammies incase you have to sleep over...<wink> and anyone else is welcome to come...We have a big enough house, as long as you don't mind my big dog drooling all over you...hehehehe...He loves to sleep next to someone...Thanks again everyone...I feel lucky and blessed to finally find someone who will put up with me... xo
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

What great news girl...Im so happy for you...I wish a lifetime of happiness for you and hope you and the boys will have a wonderful new life...sure wish I could come to the wedding..but I will be thinking of you
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Default Wolvsie

Michelle this is great news. It sure would be wonderful if even one of us could get there. But you know that you will be on our minds that day and in our hearts. We will look forward to the pictures and once again congratulations to you and the boys .....he is one lucky fellow..........Smile.....Lois
    Attached Images

Now that I've tried up all the tears I cried after reading everyone's heartfelt wishes.... I too am soooooooo happy that you've found your soulmate & that life will take on a new meaning for you all ~
    YOU DESERVE IT.....