+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation My Big Day Is Set!!!

Well, today I am celebrating my 2nd anniversary and in the USA iy is also Sweetest Day...My honey loved the scrap pages I made him, and he got me a sweet card and a dozen roses... We also picked our wedding day...January 11th. The day before my birthday...We are getting married at the court house that Friday and having a family dinner afterwards, then on Saturday (my birthday) we are having a party with friends and family...So if any of you are in this area, please come...I will give out more details later when I know more...hehehehe...Anyways, just wanted to share my excitement with everyone...Love ya...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!

You deserve it....I could probably show up if ya pick me up at the airport lol. I am so happy for you! where ya gonna register? Memories r us? just kiddin

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Congratulations! A small wedding is so personal and lovely! Best wishes!

CONGRATULATIONS.....see i told ya there was wedding in the family soon i must be psychic or something rofl

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Smile

Congratulations!! I hope it's the most beautiful and wonderful wedding in the world!
    Julie

To my Dearest Friend,
    This news is fantasic and it could not happen to a better person then you. I hope he knows he has a very special person. I know you will be very happy and I sure wished I could come.But hey that is what pictures are for and I want to see them(everyone of them).I am so happy for you that my feet are sore from jumping up and down.This is the best news and we needed that.You are the besta friend anyone could ask for and it is about time yah got hitched Yipee

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

oh Wolvsie I am so pleased for you, you deserve the happy ever after that all little girls are told about, it couldn't happen to a better more wonderful person Congratulations!!!!! popping the cork as I speak (write).........

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Wink

Congrats my dearest friend you deserve to be happy and loved, you are such a special person and hope he knows that.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Haven't been here very long, but long enough to know you are a very special person who deserves only the best. Congratulations to a wonderful lady!

Oh Michelle that is the best news! I am so happy for you. You sure deserve some happiness in your life! Too bad I was just in Wisconsin! A big Congrats to you!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]