X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clueless
    • Sep 2007

User Guide

Is there anyway to download a copy of the user's guide? I have dial-up internet which is extremely slow and since it is connected to one of my husband's business phone lines, I cannot get on it at all times. I would like to be able to download a copy of it so I would have it handy when I need it, not just when I can get on the internet.
    Thanks for any help.
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

We have a users guide? I am one of those who tries to assemble the object before reading the instructions.(lol)

Click on the printer icon in the PDF User Help file. It is in the left corner of the toolbar. You will be able to print any pages you desire. There are 135! Select 1-10 and print them. Go back later and get another 10 (11-20). That way you will not tie up the phone lines. See if that works.

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hi there,

FYI - the User's Guide is available both online at http://www.scrapbookmax.com/webhelp and right in Scrapbook MAX! under Help> Scrapbook MAX! User's Guide.

Karin

Comment

• peggy
        • Jan 2007

The users guide is great for how to use SM. Very good instructions.
        BUT I CAN'T GET ANY SORT OF REPLY AS TO WHY THE EXPANSION PACKS ETC. THAT I PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD ARE NOT COMING UP WHEN I TRY AND OPEN THEM IN SM. IT IS JUST LIKE THEY DON'T EXIST.
        PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE
        PEGGY

Comment

• Karin
          • Jan 2006

Hi Peggy!

I hope that our support emails have helped out with the questions you had about the expansion packs. If you still have any questions, let me know!

Thanks!
          Karin

Comment

Working...
          X