+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Thank you all soooooooo much!!

You guys are so incredible!!!!!

I am the designer that started the idea of the charity kit for Chelsea...I had no idea what an amazing response I would get to this call!
    I am also a Mommy to a little one with Down Syndrome. His name is Carter and is two and a half years old. He is also the light of my life. I know that he is prone to Leukemia so this hits close to home. Chelsea's Mom Cary and I are contributors to a book for new parents of children with Down Syndrome, so when I heard that Chelsea was sick I knew I had to do something for them. Thankfully, the news is so far so good (knocking on wood as I type). This is going to be a long road for their family, and I think that the proceeds from this kit are going to really help them in one way or another.

Sorry to ramble on, but I am just overwhelmed with how amazing you all are! And a special thank you to mswizard for posting this thread!!!

Even if you can't actually contribute to the kit itself, any word of mouth or blog advertising once the kit is completed would be HUGELY appreciated!!

Sending HUGE hugs to all of you!!!

Jeanette
    Last edited by ACMommy28; 10-21-2007 at 10:45 PM.

I'm not a designer either but I have made some things and I made some things for Rosies kit so I will contribute some things and they can be added to the kit if they are needed..she is so precious and I know what it is like to have a family member in the hospital and what it is like to stay at Ronald McDonald house..I know how much this would have meant to us when Andrew had his accident and was in the hospital so long...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

I am happy to donate some things for the kit...
    I had a quick look at the link .. but can someone clarify where we upload to??? I just need more info on how and where to send the items.
    I love the picture . what a heart melter she is

Ok.. I just did a 5 page template for this little girl...I had to get straight into it - I couldn't wait to do this for her -Hope this is Ok and what you are after - please let me know where to send it??? I have put it in a zip file.
    Attached Images

With vista windows I am lost and the web site confused me.If anyone wants to take anything I made and send it for me I would be happy.I have odd stuff and it may be too much. The magenta was my fav.as it has a class of its own.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    Ok.. I just did a 5 page template for this little girl...I had to get straight into it - I couldn't wait to do this for her -Hope this is Ok and what you are after - please let me know where to send it??? I have put it in a zip file.
    Thanks so much Deanne, the pages are wonderful! just send a PM to ACmommy28 (she just joined here) with the zip file or you can ask her where to ftp. I am not too sure on what way they are doing either but nanaC already got her's up on mootwos' so ya could ask her too.

I COPIED THIS OFF THE SITE: (hope it helps)
    THANK YOU so much....just post a preview here and send the link to ACMOMMY28 via a PM and Jeanette will incorporate it into the collaborative kit....the deadline is November 20

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Moonbeam, I just gave her four kits...Email Jeanette here marguerite47@shaw.ca and send her the file link or zip file...she will do the rest..Hope that helps...

Here is one of the 4 kits I donated..

I can't wait to see the entire kit...
    The duck graphics are from JRett...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Eye

I will put together a file of your stuff that matches the color scheme they are looking for and send it to her...k? Thanks bunches...love ya

awww Michelle, those are sooooo cute! You gals bring tears to my eyes with all your generosity! I am overwhelmed.. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Talking Kits donated from EYE

Eye, I am not feeling that great today and could have put together more for you...But I enclosed the screen shots of what I sent in for you...Hope you like them... Love ya...
    Attached Images