X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tea
    • Oct 2007

Requesting 1st B-Day Invite Template and Embelishments

My Daughters first birthday is coming up and I'd like to make a card invite/announcement that I can put her picture into and info about where and when the party is and stuff like that. An 8x10 paper folded in half card is fine. Maybe some cute and girly stuff, cute cartoon babys and baby stuff, ribbons and birthday theme stuff, I don't know, not sure what the theme of the party will be yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Her names London. Thanks.
  • Tea
    • Oct 2007

Or maybe just some help in figuring out how I can do this myself? I am new to this so can't even figure out how to print things differently, maybe the two sided card is not an option, thats not a big deal maybe just a half page announcement, any ideas or tips? thx

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

these are my little card & invitation templates i use to make all my invitations from, just click on the grey areas to change the colour of the paper and decorate to suit party theme

hope it helps

fiona x
      Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• mint
        Layout Whiz
        • Oct 2006

I love your templates. thank you so sweet.
        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

They're fantastic Angel....I love them
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

thanks angel have some parties coming up these will be very useful

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Tea
              • Oct 2007

Tyvm Angel! These will definitely come in handy, hopefully I'll be able to figure everything else out, lol.

Comment

Working...
              X