Default Publish one image

I would like to be able to publish one image instead of a full album. Sometimes I want to put a layout up in the gallery so I go to publish it and freak my computer out by trying to do a whole LARGE album! I would love to be able to chose just one photo to publish out of a whole album.
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

I have found that when I publish an image and try to upload it to the gallery its too large and wont upload. So I choose the email option and email it to my self. When it open my email program, I delete the ones I dont want to upload and then send it. When I get my email from my self, I can save the page to my desktop and upload it to Scrapbook max.
    Jo

Smile

Here's a suggestion for each of the issues posted above:

I would like to be able to publish one image instead of a full album. Sometimes I want to put a layout up in the gallery so I go to publish it and freak my computer out by trying to do a whole LARGE album! I would love to be able to chose just one photo to publish out of a whole album.
    You can use the Page Import feature to do this. Simply open up a new Scrapbook, choose Page> Import, and then scroll to the single page you would like to publish. Add it to your scrapbook, choose a publishing method, and voila!

I have found that when I publish an image and try to upload it to the gallery its too large and wont upload.
    When publishing layouts that you want to upload the gallery as Images, choose the 'High Quality' and 'Web/Email' options. This will automatically publish your layouts at the appropriate size for web and email postings.

Karin

Thanks Karin for the tip! That is acctualy how I have been doing it. I have a specific scrapbook that I import and delete pages from all the time so I can publish a small scrapbook. I just thought it might be a helpful addition to a future additon of SBM.
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store