• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MommaBird
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

Gold Alphabet Charms

I have uploaded a sample so you can see what they look like. All 26 capital letters in .png mode plus two matching brads if you want to attach with the same look. Hope you like these. Figured everyone is tired of the stained glass, I'll try to give that a rest for awhile. As you all know, it is extremely addictive. Glad there's not a blood test for it!
    Attached Files
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Keep on playing with the "toys", MommaBird. We enjoy the fruits of your labor. These charms are fabulous.

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

thanks mommabird, these are lovely, and by the way I could never get sick of your stained glass, such lovely work, still would like to be able to do it myself

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Your work will never be boring.Thank you xo.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

These charms are awesome. You do such wonderful work.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Thank you so much - these are really great!
            Julie

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Hey Mommabird there is a blood test and you failed! LOL This is sooo GOOD! Thanks sooo much! I just love charms!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• MommaBird
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                Hey Mommabird there is a blood test and you failed! LOL This is sooo GOOD! Thanks sooo much! I just love charms!
                I bet there's quite a few in here that also failed --LOL! Hey, but it makes us happy, right?

Comment

Working...
                X