• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Dear Sacannon

Sue, my deepest sympathies go out to you and your mom...I know how special a pet can be, I have one very dear to me myself, and lost a couple as well...We all said a prayer here last night for Star and your family...God Bless, and time does heal sadness...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Oh Sue I did not know.So sorry.This must be terrible for your mum and you. My blessings to you and your family xo.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Hey Sue, keeping you and your Mom in my prayers!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2007

Sue you and your mom is on my prayers, sorry for the loss of the dear dog star.
        Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Thank you everyone, We just burried him at mom's today. We went out and found a plaque to put on the grave and my sister is getting a stone with his name on it. Hubby is taking it extremely hard. Star was his buddy.

Thanks again and I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
          Last edited by sacannon; 10-13-2007, 05:20 PM.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Hi!! Sue!!

OHH! He sweats, my feelings, I also know how much and the sad one to pass therefore! mine prayers you and its mother okay!

one I hug well pressed of comfort of that much wants to it well!

kisses
            ro

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Sue

Sue:
              I am sorry to hear about the dog. They become so much a part of our families. And my husband was like yours when we had to put our dog ,of almost 18years old, down. Only people who have had the love and devotion that pets give can understand the heart ache. When my son was small, he told me once that he loved the dog because she let him hug her when he was sad, and that it made him happy again. That said it all for me.............unconditional love..........god bless your family.........xoxo...........Lois
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Sacs, I'm so sorry! Every time we loose one of our little dogs or cats, it's like loosing family. I really feel for all of you, and wish you confort and solace!
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

Oh, I'm so sorry. I just read this - I didn't know. Star is over the Rainbow Bridge now with no pain or worry. It's so hard to lose a sweet being like our pets. Please tell your mom and husband, too, how sorry I am. Shelties are a gift!
                  I hardly know what to say - just so sorry.
                  Julie

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Thanks so much everyone, we really are going to miss him. We did consider him family.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

Oh Sue the loss of a pet is unbearable and not everyone understands the emotional upset it bears. People without pets just cannot understand. All of my family were never going to have a dog because they didn't want one. However we bought ours and they followed , one sister has 2. They have changed from anti dogs to besotted dog lovers. None of us can bear the thought of losing that extra member of the family. I am so sad or you.xxx
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Thanks Eng.

Just thought I would let you all know that I am taking my mom to look for another dog today. I thought she would want to wait a little longer but she doesn't like being alone. The is an adoption event going on today, and there is a dog that was listed on the internet within driving distance, that if she doesn't see one at the adoption event we will go check out that one. That particular dog is part sheltie, Cocker and Pomeranian and is real cute. His brother we liked better, but he was already adopted out. But mom says she doesn't have to have another sheltie and would prefer that it doesn't look just like Star. The one that is part Sheltie, doesn't look like Star, so he is a possibility. Will let you know if we find something.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2007

Good luck and hope you all do well.
                          Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Good luck Sue...and sounds like a great idea..Wanna see some pics...k?
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• nanwu
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2007

good luck with the adoption

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                              X