X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Well, no luck today finding a dog, but we will look again. Maybe on Tuesday. She did find one she liked but it had Urinary problems that it was being treated for. It may have been ok, but we didn't want to take any chances. That one was a Westie. It was real cute. Then she saw another that she almost got, but then we found out that they are diggers. She didn't want that either. She doesn't need something digging up her flowers or getting out under the fence. That one was a Cairn Terrior. Well, Better luck next time.

On a sad note, mom had ordered a Christmas Stocking that said "Our Star" on it. It arrived today, she opened it after we got back from looking for a dog. It was so sad.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Sue- I am sorry you didn't find one that would work out good for your mom. But take your time and you will see the right one will be out there for you. So sorry about the stocking - not good timing.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

Sue so sorry to hear about Star..I know how special she was to your mom and to you and your hubby too..I know you cant ever replace her but I hope you can find another dog that will fill the void left by Star and one that you will come to love in its own special way..
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

So sorry to hear about Star! I know how our pets are to us. they are our babies!

JAZZ, So glad to hear from you too! You had us worried! Love and miss you!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Well, we didn't find one locally today, but mom found one on the internet in the Cleveland area. I called and he is still available. He is a Sheltie/Spaniel mix. 1 year old. So we are driving to the Cleveland area tomorrow. It is about a 2 hour drive. Hopefully he is what she is looking for. His picture is cute. I am hoping he has a personality to match.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

We we finally found a dog! It is a Sheltie mix. We think the mix is Cocker Spaniel but it is not possitive. He was good in the car on the way home. He slept most of the time and he doesn't seem to be a barker. My mom is happy about that. I will post a picture soon.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Oh Sue, I am so happy that your Mom has a new furbaby! He wont take Stars place, but you all will have lots of fun with a new dog...Now your Mom wont be lonely, she will have plenty to do with him! How old is he? and did ya name him yet??? Look forward to seeing pictures of him!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Delighted for you..can't wait to see a piccie or two
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

I am so happy for your mom...Hope it is a well behaved dog for her...<wink> God Bless her...
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mh51
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Jul 2006

Sue... Let's hope this is a happy ending for your Mum.

Comment

Working...
                      X