+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dear Sacannon

Oh Sue the loss of a pet is unbearable and not everyone understands the emotional upset it bears. People without pets just cannot understand. All of my family were never going to have a dog because they didn't want one. However we bought ours and they followed , one sister has 2. They have changed from anti dogs to besotted dog lovers. None of us can bear the thought of losing that extra member of the family. I am so sad or you.xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Thanks Eng.

Just thought I would let you all know that I am taking my mom to look for another dog today. I thought she would want to wait a little longer but she doesn't like being alone. The is an adoption event going on today, and there is a dog that was listed on the internet within driving distance, that if she doesn't see one at the adoption event we will go check out that one. That particular dog is part sheltie, Cocker and Pomeranian and is real cute. His brother we liked better, but he was already adopted out. But mom says she doesn't have to have another sheltie and would prefer that it doesn't look just like Star. The one that is part Sheltie, doesn't look like Star, so he is a possibility. Will let you know if we find something.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wink

Good luck and hope you all do well.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Good luck Sue...and sounds like a great idea..Wanna see some pics...k?
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

good luck with the adoption

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Well, no luck today finding a dog, but we will look again. Maybe on Tuesday. She did find one she liked but it had Urinary problems that it was being treated for. It may have been ok, but we didn't want to take any chances. That one was a Westie. It was real cute. Then she saw another that she almost got, but then we found out that they are diggers. She didn't want that either. She doesn't need something digging up her flowers or getting out under the fence. That one was a Cairn Terrior. Well, Better luck next time.

On a sad note, mom had ordered a Christmas Stocking that said "Our Star" on it. It arrived today, she opened it after we got back from looking for a dog. It was so sad.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Sue- I am sorry you didn't find one that would work out good for your mom. But take your time and you will see the right one will be out there for you. So sorry about the stocking - not good timing.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Sue so sorry to hear about Star..I know how special she was to your mom and to you and your hubby too..I know you cant ever replace her but I hope you can find another dog that will fill the void left by Star and one that you will come to love in its own special way..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

So sorry to hear about Star! I know how our pets are to us. they are our babies!

JAZZ, So glad to hear from you too! You had us worried! Love and miss you!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Well, we didn't find one locally today, but mom found one on the internet in the Cleveland area. I called and he is still available. He is a Sheltie/Spaniel mix. 1 year old. So we are driving to the Cleveland area tomorrow. It is about a 2 hour drive. Hopefully he is what she is looking for. His picture is cute. I am hoping he has a personality to match.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]