• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

GRANNY....Oh GRANNY!!!!

figured that'd git your attention hehe...I have your PDF's all done...you need to let me know how and where ya want me to send them. I believe ya have my email addy right?...
    I did them all but the brushes ...wasn't sure if you wanted everything done but if you do, just let me know and I'll whip them up for ya

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.
  • Ladybug
    Mad Scrapper
    • Mar 2006

Hi MsWizard, just noticed where you are from. How far away from Saratoga Springs are you? That's my old stomping grounds. Grew up there. Also lived in Oneonta part of my life.
    sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• mswizard
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2007

~Ladybug~
      I am about an hour from there now but I lived in Albany for a few years and S Springs was also a fav for me too!

Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Oh, no.... No wonder you too are so weird. You come from the same place!!!!

Wiz, I'll send you an e-mail with the gory details! Thank you so much for your wonderful help. You're awesome!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Ladybug
          Mad Scrapper
          • Mar 2006

Ok, Granny, if we are so weird because we came from the same place then explain why you are so weird! LOL
          sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Ah..... eh.... uhh... eh...... Hmmmmmmmm!!!

Never mind.....

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• mswizard
              Digi Sage
              • Mar 2007

No problem Granny. But just WHO ya callin 'weird'???? lol....last I heard you was just as weird as the rest of us scrap junkies!

Emmy sends her newfound kisses..ya should see her granny...she is learning so much so fast! she kisses now and she makes the 'smacking' sound when she does it...soooo funny!

Comment

• mswizard
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2007

oh yeah...I forgot...send any more tuts that you haven't posted yet but have done and I will get them done for ya too. That way you can post them on your site if ya want so peeps can DL the pdf files instead of having to have their browser open to do them like some unmentionables hmmmm *cough* me!

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

I sent you the e-mail address. Did you get it? All the tuts are posted. You have to search around the site. Let me know if you need more directions. I'll send you to Yahoo Maps!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X