X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladybug
    Mad Scrapper
    • Mar 2006

We're in NC and my husband said he paid $2.11 for midgrade so I'm going to say that regular is at $2.01 or so.
    sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• babylicious36
      Mad Scrapper
      • Sep 2006

Its about $1.30-$1.50 AUD here in WA Australia

Mell
      Mummy2Skye-Leigh
      Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by babylicious36 View Post
        Its about $1.30-$1.50 AUD here in WA Australia
        I am from Nova scotia and the gas was $1.23 a liter but has slowly dropped to$.92 a liter and that is nice to see. Gone are the daysat $.68 a liter a few years back.Oil went so high that I had to get rid off it and go electric thermal heaters where it heats at 1240 degrees at night when electricity is cheap and then the next day you have this nice heat that blows out fron the ceramic bricks. Reall nice.I had bought a new house and it had electric baseboard heaters and my bill was $1200 every 2 months. But with the new heaters it dropped to $700 every 2 months. A great savings.It seems like the world is going nuts.
        eye
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Andi
          • Sep 2006

Saving!

I know eye, we live in an old house and the bills were awful. We finally added on to the house because we were adding on to our family as well and we decided to put in geothermal and the savings are incredible. The original cost was expensive but in 3-5 years we will have paid it off with the savings.

Andi

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Andi View Post
            I know eye, we live in an old house and the bills were awful. We finally added on to the house because we were adding on to our family as well and we decided to put in geothermal and the savings are incredible. The original cost was expensive but in 3-5 years we will have paid it off with the savings.

Andi
            Yes we also have geothermal heat in our town but it cost $10,000 to have it installed.This one is made by the electric company and cost $5,000 for the two registers and one heats my whole house and one in the basement.It will soon be paid and then I will enjoy the savings.
            May I ask where the picture was taken. The background looks familar.
            Eye
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• cntrywoman72
              • Jul 2006

as of September 22, the gas price here...

Southern Indiana -- $1.98/gal
              sigpic

Comment

• Linda
                Layout Whiz
                • May 2006

I'm in Houston and saw it as low as $1.97 today.(9/28) I never thought I'd see it go below $2 again! Oh,if it would just stay that way!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

Here is a DRUM ROLL

I about fainted when I saw the gas prices had dropped to $2.29 cents last night. WOW........ Keep it coming El Paso, TX nie
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Gas is finally going down!

Today was the first time I put gas in my car in 20 years, My DH usually does it for me but I heard gas was down to $2.14 and thougth I'd give it a try. Not only did I fill up my gas tank for $23.00 I used My Giant card (It's a grocery store here that for so much money you spend you get so much off at the pumps) and saved another 20 cent per gallon. $1.94 a gallon I paid! YIPPIE SKIPPIE. I guess I will wait another 20 years before I do thatagain. LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                    X