• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Problems in the Gallery

Has anyone else noticed there are problems in the gallery? I have gone in there a couple of times today and everything is a mess. Lots of computer jibberish is coming up and messing up the gallery views. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

YES... it's been like that now for about 12hrs.

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

same here and also sometimes it only shows half a layout.But I am sure they are on it this very moment.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
        Your Host, Gracie!
        • Jan 2006

I'm not seeing any problem there. What exactly are you seeing?
        Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

For a wholeday the gallery was all different. The page was big and the layouts were small.It was weird.Just the main page of the gallery was big.Also still I get layouts that show half the picture. But that is okay.I just wait awhile and retry.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

I have been having problems with the gallery ever since I joined the forum early last year. I keep going to this one section and seeing all kinds of jibberish there.

Ops, hehehhhe... It's not jibberish... Those are the layouts I made!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Actually guys, one problem was that one member loaded some pictures, and the name of the jpgs were really long. Sometimes downloaded pictures have long names like that. As a result, the cells in the gallery database expanded to accomodate the long names and made the pages look weird.

I believe that the powers that be already solved the problem!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

Thanks for the explanation. I saw the really long computer jibberish names under the cells but wasn't quite sure what caused it. Sure did change the format for the gallery page tho.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                X