+ Reply to Thread

Default Problems in the Gallery

Has anyone else noticed there are problems in the gallery? I have gone in there a couple of times today and everything is a mess. Lots of computer jibberish is coming up and messing up the gallery views. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

YES... it's been like that now for about 12hrs.

same here and also sometimes it only shows half a layout.But I am sure they are on it this very moment.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I'm not seeing any problem there. What exactly are you seeing?
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

For a wholeday the gallery was all different. The page was big and the layouts were small.It was weird.Just the main page of the gallery was big.Also still I get layouts that show half the picture. But that is okay.I just wait awhile and retry.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I have been having problems with the gallery ever since I joined the forum early last year. I keep going to this one section and seeing all kinds of jibberish there.

Ops, hehehhhe... It's not jibberish... Those are the layouts I made!!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Actually guys, one problem was that one member loaded some pictures, and the name of the jpgs were really long. Sometimes downloaded pictures have long names like that. As a result, the cells in the gallery database expanded to accomodate the long names and made the pages look weird.

I believe that the powers that be already solved the problem!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thanks for the explanation. I saw the really long computer jibberish names under the cells but wasn't quite sure what caused it. Sure did change the format for the gallery page tho.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48