• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kewwi
    • Aug 2007

Arghhhhh!!!!!!!

Hello again everybody.

It's kewwi again with the never ending saga of my Annual Report.
    My printer has informed me that the resolution is not high enough.(I had it on 300dpi) Apparently it needs to be on at least 800dpi to print it from a PDF. I am now trying to convert the whole 20 pages to 800 dpi and a box jumps up telling me that Scrapbook Max is out of memory. Can any one at all help me as I have to have 2500 professionally printed reports within the next two weeks as a matter of legal requirements and it seems like I have wasted the better part of a month putting this together and it cannot be used.

Any assistance would be appreciated, desparately!!!!
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Oh I'm so sorry that you're having these problems but cannot help you. I NEVER print any of my LO so hopefully someone will be along SOON who can sort out your problem.
    Good luck.

Comment

• MommaBird
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

I have NEVER heard of 300 dpi not being enough to print professionally! There is something else going on here. The new pdf engine is such that it renders bitmap images without visible "jaggies". Can you email me a sample of a pdf that you are trying to have printed? My email is [email protected]. If you don't want to do that, upload a sample pdf to this thread. We should be able to get to the bottom of this and you should not have to create at 800 dpi, or even 600 dpi.

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
        Your Host, Gracie!
        • Jan 2006

It's very unlikely that your computer has enough memory to work with 800dpi books. That's a *huge* amount of information and much more than would be needed to print on any printer. 300dpi is more than enough (in fact, 200dpi is what we recommend).
        Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• MommaBird
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2007

Yes Grace, and even if the computer did have enough memory, the operating system could not handle it. At 300 dpi, you are talking about 90,000 pixels/sq. in; at 800 dpi, we are looking at a whooping 640,000 pixels / sq. in. And I don't know of any 1 inch by 1 inch scrap pages. I know the problem is not in SBM, because I have generated pdf files and they are perfect!

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Please help-me

girls as somebody know, had problem with virus in my PC, lost all the purchases that I made in the store, sent a p.m. for Karin, but I believe more or less that this very busy, would like that informed somebody me has as to remake downloads, is all of Deanne, $ 67; 00
            I am happy with the aid

kisses

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

Hi!! moderator !! please !!

had problem with virus in my PC, lost all the purchases that I made in the store, sent a p.m. for Karin, but I believe more or less that this very busy, would like that informed somebody me has as to remake downloads, is all of Deanne, $ 67; 00
              I am happy with the aid

kisses

Comment

Working...
              X