X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angeleyz4vr
    • Sep 2007

Help!! with page size

I order a kit from sm and i checked each page size as i began and they said 8x8, i burned them on cd took it to kinkos, and the girl said that each page is a 5x3.5 what happen why didn't they come up as 8x8?
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Please can you specify which kit you brought and who the designer was and then maybe we can answer you question. Perhaps it's not listed correctly in the store in which case we would need to know so it can be corrected. Hope we can work things out for you.

Kind regards
    Carena
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• angeleyz4vr
      • Sep 2007

Hi, The name of the kit was Bouquet sage biege pink by Deanne Growsmith, I was alittle disapointed I ended up only using 4 of the 5 pages on 1 page there was no double click for a picture and then i take the other 4 to kinkos and they were all 5 by 5.3.Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Comment

• mint
        Layout Whiz
        • Oct 2006

That is odd because even on pages that i tell max to make 8x8 it does. i ask it to resize a 8x10 and it did. is max set to 8x8 maybe it resized it.
        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• angeleyz4vr
          • Sep 2007

It was set for 8x8. I have no clue what happen, the girl at kinkos had to resize all of them to 8x8.

Comment

Working...
          X