• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Babydoll
    • Jun 2007

help

Hi everyone... hope you are all well...

i have designed calender pages and now want to make it into a calender to hang on the wall but have no idea how i do this or what i need to do this...

hope someone can help

Babydoll
    my Buddies are angelwithin
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

This link might get you started on 2008. MH51 and Gizmo both posted 2007 templates in this thread. If you any graphics program, you could edit Mary's JPGs for the 2008 dates. If you don't have a graphics program, hang in there. Someone will probably upload one as 2008 approaches.

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Babydoll View Post
      Hi everyone... hope you are all well...

i have designed calender pages and now want to make it into a calender to hang on the wall but have no idea how i do this or what i need to do this...

hope someone can help

Babydoll
      Hey Babydoll..... can you upload a page of what you've done so far & then maybe we could see what you still need to do..??
      Have you designed the graphics and still need the grid to complete the page or vice versa...?

Comment

• Babydoll
        • Jun 2007

hi

hey guys... i have completed all the calender pages - with graphics and calender layout... but now i just have 12 completed pages... i want the calender to hang on the wall and thats what i am stuck at, how do i bind it etc so it will look like a proper calender?

thanks

Babydoll
        xxx

Comment

• mint
          Layout Whiz
          • Oct 2006

I took the finished pages to the copy shop had them bound in a flip over calender. and got copies for the whole family.
          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• MommaBird
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2007

Your local office supply or craft store has calendar creator kits. You get the paper to print on and the spiral binding. The instructions are included. This would be if your format could fit on 8 1/2 by 11 paper.

Comment

• Babydoll
              • Jun 2007

thanks

Thanks for the advice... am going to go to the local craft shop next week when i am hopefully well enought to go out

Babydoll
              xxx

Comment

Working...
              X