• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

News from Jazz:

Hello everyone: I got an email from Jazz and I will try and let you know every thing she has written. First of all she has a health nurse and therapist in every day to help her to improve on her breathing. Because of the machine she was on in the hospital, that kept her breathing, she can't talk well and her voice gives out easily. The doctor says it will heal but takes time. She also has a bladder infection from wearing the catherter so long. She has a heart doctor's appointment on the 8th and he will give her a monitor that she is to wear for 24hours so that he can check her heart out. (off course we all know that he will be supprised when he see's that it is made of gold) She wants you all to know that ,although she can't sit too long, She loves to read what you have written and she misses all of us and sends her love.......xoxoxo from Jazz..............Lois........Smile........
    Attached Files
    sigpic....
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Thank you for the update smiles. Keep getting better Jazz-we know that it will take time. We love you and miss you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

thanks so much for keeping us updated smile, I miss Jazz and think about her all the time, will continue to pray for her recovery

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Thanks cousin.Nice to here she is still good. Hi jazz. you get some rest and yah know we love yah alot.Kisses and Hugs all the way from Nova Scotia,Canada.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

And love is sent right back to her. Thanks smile for the update. Hope she gets lots of rest so recovery is complete and she can be back with us soon.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Love you Jazz, and you are still in our family prayers..I wil be gone for the weekend, so no funny stuff...lol...Keep the faith sweetie...Time does heal...Take care..xoxo
            Thanks for the update Smiles...God bless...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Smiles, thank you so much for the update. It's wonderful to know Jazz is mending nicely.

Jazz, like we say in the old country... "You're a hard banana to peel". Hang in there girl, we are all pulling for you still. Smiles is right, you got a 24 karats heart, pure gold!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• omajo
                Digi Sage
                • Dec 2006

Please tell Jazz, we love and miss her. My prayers still with her for speedy recovery. Thanks Smile.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Thanks Smile, I expect it will be slow, but she is recovering thank goodness, that's the main thing
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• rosana brito
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2006

OHH!! God!!

OHH! thanks you Smile, for leaving to know us of our beloved Jazz, ours prayers for it, and is certain that it recovers express It and a sensational person! no can in lacking them in this place! it keeps informed us on its state of greets ok Smile. thanks xoxo

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Anymore news on Jazz? Or did I miss something...Its been awhile and I was getting kind of worried...Please let me know...Thanks...
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• jazzieal
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2006

Hi Everyone
                        Just wanted to say a quick hello and let you know Im still around..been trying to do some pages..its taken me over a week to do 3 so not up to speed yet..kidney infection is better..I wore a heart monitor for 24 hrs yesterday..wont know the results of that until the 23rd..I am still very out of breath and dont have good breath sounds so probably going to have to go to the dr..just hope I dont end up back in the hospital..please keep praying for me..I shouldnt be out of breath..so its scary to think I might end up back in the hospital..I love all of you and I miss being involved in things..been reading when I feel like it....just havent felt like typing much..Love to everyone and please keep praying.l.Jazz
                        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2007

Glad to see you around hope and prayers for you and hope you get better.
                          Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• makeyesup
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2006

Don't give it a second thought, Jazz, prayers will continue. We all wish you well and good health.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Oh Jazz my prayers have never left your side. I hope you get good news and that your breathing gets better. xo
                              sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                              X