+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: News from Jazz:

Default News from Jazz:

Hello everyone: I got an email from Jazz and I will try and let you know every thing she has written. First of all she has a health nurse and therapist in every day to help her to improve on her breathing. Because of the machine she was on in the hospital, that kept her breathing, she can't talk well and her voice gives out easily. The doctor says it will heal but takes time. She also has a bladder infection from wearing the catherter so long. She has a heart doctor's appointment on the 8th and he will give her a monitor that she is to wear for 24hours so that he can check her heart out. (off course we all know that he will be supprised when he see's that it is made of gold) She wants you all to know that ,although she can't sit too long, She loves to read what you have written and she misses all of us and sends her love.......xoxoxo from Jazz..............Lois........Smile........
    Attached Images

Thank you for the update smiles. Keep getting better Jazz-we know that it will take time. We love you and miss you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

thanks so much for keeping us updated smile, I miss Jazz and think about her all the time, will continue to pray for her recovery

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Thanks cousin.Nice to here she is still good. Hi jazz. you get some rest and yah know we love yah alot.Kisses and Hugs all the way from Nova Scotia,Canada.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

And love is sent right back to her. Thanks smile for the update. Hope she gets lots of rest so recovery is complete and she can be back with us soon.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Love you Jazz, and you are still in our family prayers..I wil be gone for the weekend, so no funny stuff...lol...Keep the faith sweetie...Time does heal...Take care..xoxo
    Thanks for the update Smiles...God bless...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Smiles, thank you so much for the update. It's wonderful to know Jazz is mending nicely.

Jazz, like we say in the old country... "You're a hard banana to peel". Hang in there girl, we are all pulling for you still. Smiles is right, you got a 24 karats heart, pure gold!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Please tell Jazz, we love and miss her. My prayers still with her for speedy recovery. Thanks Smile.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Thanks Smile, I expect it will be slow, but she is recovering thank goodness, that's the main thing
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Default OHH!! God!!

OHH! thanks you Smile, for leaving to know us of our beloved Jazz, ours prayers for it, and is certain that it recovers express It and a sensational person! no can in lacking them in this place! it keeps informed us on its state of greets ok Smile. thanks xoxo