• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ritalou
    • Sep 2007

New...need help with photobooks

Hi all,
    I learned about Scrapbook Max through the Picaboo website which has a photobook program I was using. I wanted a little more creativity and they recommended using Scrapbook Max to make the page and then upload the page to a Picaboo photobook. The problem I am having is that the SM pages are square (12x12?), and the Picaboo books are rectangular. So, when I paste in my page, the bottom of it is cut off. Does anyone have any experience with any of this. My goal is to make a bound photobook. What do most people do to get a "final product".
    Any help would be MUCH appreciated!
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

You can change the page to any size you want. There is a button on the toolbar that says "page settings" Click on that and resize to desired size. You may have to move some of the elements on the page to accomodate your size. Let me know if that works for you.

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Have you thought of putting your pages onto a DVD and setting it to music - just another option.

Hugs
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• grannywin
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2006

Not sure the prices of photobook, but you could print an 8X8 or 12 x 12 page at any photo service and insert it into your own scrapbook album. You would have to compare costs to see which one is more cost effective.

Comment

Working...
        X