• lila2002
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2007

?

well dont feel stupid eye,
    was reading up on this post
    and wow maybe i am tired or something
    but it went 'wooosh'
    i will just wait till this thing is set up and then i will join in cause it does sound like superfunnnnn!!!

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Sounds great Rosana. I think the girls have a great idea.

Eye and Lila... As soon as you figure out what is going on, could you please splain it to me, cause I'll be, if I understand any of it!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• rosana brito
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

hi Granny!!

Sue this correct one, exists sick peoples who are not here , to think on this, therefore we could deliver souvenirs next to day 20 to December,

The moderators in would classify them with number and consequentemente each I number with the address of the corresponding person! E we can make here in the site as the Omajo also wrote, that such?

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Sounds great!! First step is for someone to contact the moderators and make sure they are willing to do this for us. Than start a new thread with the heading of gift exchange or something and give everyone the directions on contacting the moderators that they want in and giving them your address. After everyone has responded than the moderators can give each address a number and we can either each pick a number or have the moderators assign us a number. Sounds good!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

hi!! PK

Really PK, we need to verify if the busy moderators are not demazjadamet with its works, if they go to have time to excuse in now?

Thanks for remembering of this!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

My brain is also locked,this is all gobbledygook to me could someone please explain this all in numpty language
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                Layout Whiz
                • Jul 2007

Hey, I'm in too. I like this idea, sounds like a great idea and with the moderators help we can work out the details!!!

Love,
                Crystal
                sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                  My brain is also locked,this is all gobbledygook to me could someone please explain this all in numpty language

I do not know what they are talkin about.Glad there is a few of us that are on the same wave length.Lila feels the same.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• nanwu
                    Digi Sage
                    • Apr 2007

this sounds like fun, when it is sorted with the moderators please let me know

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

I guess when it is sorted I still will not know ha ha
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• kimbob
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2007

I'm in too LOL, Rosana it's a WONDERFUL IDEA- but Um- when you get it all worked out let me know too- my blonde brain is toooo slow at this time of the day to work through all that- hahahahahahaROTF

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

This all sounds wonderful and I want to participate...lol...but someone has to explain all this number mumbo jumbo to me as well...I am lost, well when aren't I?..lol...Why dont we talk to Karin, and find out if all the people interested can send her our name and address's, she puts them all in a hat and picks a name for each one who wants to be involved, then sends them a PM with who she picked with the info...Sounds alot easier then this number thingy...lol...and hey, if worse comes to worse, I will do it...If agreed upon everyone...You could all send me a PM with your name and address...I will put them all in a hat and pick a name for each one that wants one....send the info back to every person and there DONE!!!!!!! I will even let the kids pick the names, so no one thinks I'm cheating...<wink> and I will take the last name that is in the hat...Let me know...Just offering my services...
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Wolvsie, honey... What do you think we are, drunk? You would sell the list to spammers! I don't trust you!!!!!!!!!

Well, ok, I do trust you. Do I? Dare I? Should I? Can I?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Sounds like a fasinating idea and I would really love to do this... let me know what ya'll decide...

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• rosana brito
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jul 2006

Carol ol ol !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                                Sounds like a fasinating idea and I would really love to do this... let me know what ya'll decide...
                                OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Carol, I wise person who you would love this! so no can ask for the gift of the Gucci, Armani, Prada, Dolce Gabana, etc hahahahahahahha, kisses (and trick my adorable friend)

Comment

Working...
                                X