• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Hi!! Girls !!

Girls I was thinking, where such, to make in the end of the year, a private friend, and our gifts would follow by airmail . it would like that somebody declared other ideas, why we have as many friends here, and would be a joy to be able to have a souvenir , what they find. they are free to give its opinion ok, I will be happy and grateful

Kisses

ro
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

That is a wonderful idea.When I was young I used to colllect charms from around the world. Anyone I knew that went somewhere I would give them money to pick me up a charm.Now that I am older I look at these charms and have nice memories.This is so neat.Letme know.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

This is a great idea..and would love it...Kind of like Christmas gifts, huh? How would we share all our addresses...I would send gifts to everyone, I love to play Santa...<wink> Anyone wants a gift from me, send me your address by PM...and get a little surprise from Wisconsin...
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Well, as you all know, I don't celebrate the holidays, but I love the idea of sharing a year end souvenier project.

If every one is willing, I would like to come up with a color palette, and then, have every one make one page with their favorite picture of themself and family, and I will put it together in a slide show. I will post it where you can download it and burn it to a cd. 8 x 8 pages would be great.

Let me know if you would like to do something like this.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

That sounds so neat Granny.Thank you.I did not take this as a holiday but more of memories from different countries.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

hi!!

E this my idea Eye, terms souvenirs of friends of you vary parts of the world, I believe that now will be rewarding for all! Granny I liked its idea, but we need to know of other peoples if they agree to making this private friend! e only one souvenir , only!

Thanks for me response ok

kisses

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Both ideas sound fine with me. The souvenir could be something that your area is known for.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
                E this my idea Eye, terms souvenirs of friends of you vary parts of the world, I believe that now will be rewarding for all! Granny I liked its idea, but we need to know of other peoples if they agree to making this private friend! e only one souvenir , only!

Thanks for me response ok

kisses
                Smiles would love this as well.This sounds like fun.
                sigpic

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

I would love to do both. I would love to take part in Grannys idea. That sounds awesome. And I would love to join in Rosana's idea where we somehow pick names of other members from different parts of the world and exchange a sovenier of our part of the country. Some will get a name of someone else in a different state of USA and some will get a name from someone in a different country. We just have to figure out a way of picking names. This sounds great.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Wonderful. We can go with both things. In fact, we could exchange the suveniers, then have our picture taken with the suvenier we got, and make the page for the cd with that. That way, we all get to see what every one else gets. We touch (don't like to kill), two birds with one stone.

Here is a thought for picking a partner, but we would need the help of the moderators. Each of us submits a number to the moderators, made up of our house address number. No two numbers will be alike this way. The moderator publishes the list here, and we each pick one of the numbers. Now, let's say 5 people have looked at the post already, so you're #6 to look at it, so you pick the number 6 on the list. Then we post the number we got and the person whose number that is would let us know who they are.

Yeah, I know, the person who got your number would not get one from you, they would get it from someone else, but this way, we all share with someone and make a new friend. Also, if two people are looking at post 5 and they think they are number 6 to look, they might both pick the next one. Maybe someone can help me here with the logistics.

Well, it's a little convoluted, so if you can think of a much easier way to do this, by all means, tell us. This is just a suggestion.

Last edited by Granny; 10-05-2007, 07:17 PM.
                    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• omajo
                      Digi Sage
                      • Dec 2006

This is good idea, both Rosana's and Granny's. My suggestion is:
                      We sure need a moderator/organizer;
                      her/his tasks are:
                      1. give all participants a number
                      2. get all the addresses of the participants ( which they can send it by email or PM)
                      3. after closing date , he/she randomly pick a number (from the other participants) for each participant and send that picked name and address, again by email or PM.
                      So everybody know where to send the souvenier, by mail

Tasks of participents:
                      1. send an email or PM to the moderator to be part of this fun with details of mailing address, so only the moderator knows who is taking part.
                      2. send the souvenier to the other person choosen for them
                      3. make a picture+souvenier, make LO, and send to special thread for this !! So Granny can do her slide show !!

Hope you can use this

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

I was thinking the same as Omajo. Taking vacations into account for the closing date. Others that are not here or are ill at the time, may want to participate.
                        Also, start another thread with the heading Of "Year End Souvenir Exchange" To get everyone's attention.

(Reminder, I will be leaving in the morning for vacation)
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Oh, I would also add a date in there to mail the souvenir by, so that everyone will get them around the same time.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• rosana brito
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jul 2006

Hi Granny!!

Granny that such, if the moderators classified all the ones that want to participate , with numbers and later it sent one I number for each in the p.m. Thus being he would be each one private one without knowing its occult friend, to put the moderator must place the address for the sending of souvernir understands me!

Abuelita que tales, si los asesores clasificaron todos los que desean participar , con números y más adelante envió un número de I para cada uno en el P.M. ¡Así siendo él sería cada uno el privado sin conocer a su amigo oculto, para poner el asesor debe poner la dirección para enviar del souvernir me entiende !

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

I do not know about you smart guys but it blew over my heard.Did not understand a thing.Remember girls sometimes my understanding is not good.Your directions are difficult.Never been right since surgery in 2002.Think I have some damage. hate to be stupid.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X