+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Hi!! Girls !!

My brain is also locked,this is all gobbledygook to me could someone please explain this all in numpty language
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Hey, I'm in too. I like this idea, sounds like a great idea and with the moderators help we can work out the details!!!

Love,
    Crystal

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    My brain is also locked,this is all gobbledygook to me could someone please explain this all in numpty language

I do not know what they are talkin about.Glad there is a few of us that are on the same wave length.Lila feels the same.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

this sounds like fun, when it is sorted with the moderators please let me know

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

I guess when it is sorted I still will not know ha ha

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I'm in too LOL, Rosana it's a WONDERFUL IDEA- but Um- when you get it all worked out let me know too- my blonde brain is toooo slow at this time of the day to work through all that- hahahahahahaROTF

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

This all sounds wonderful and I want to participate...lol...but someone has to explain all this number mumbo jumbo to me as well...I am lost, well when aren't I?..lol...Why dont we talk to Karin, and find out if all the people interested can send her our name and address's, she puts them all in a hat and picks a name for each one who wants to be involved, then sends them a PM with who she picked with the info...Sounds alot easier then this number thingy...lol...and hey, if worse comes to worse, I will do it...If agreed upon everyone...You could all send me a PM with your name and address...I will put them all in a hat and pick a name for each one that wants one....send the info back to every person and there DONE!!!!!!! I will even let the kids pick the names, so no one thinks I'm cheating...<wink> and I will take the last name that is in the hat...Let me know...Just offering my services...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wolvsie, honey... What do you think we are, drunk? You would sell the list to spammers! I don't trust you!!!!!!!!!

Well, ok, I do trust you. Do I? Dare I? Should I? Can I?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Sounds like a fasinating idea and I would really love to do this... let me know what ya'll decide...

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Talking Carol ol ol !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Sounds like a fasinating idea and I would really love to do this... let me know what ya'll decide...
    OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Carol, I wise person who you would love this! so no can ask for the gift of the Gucci, Armani, Prada, Dolce Gabana, etc hahahahahahahha, kisses (and trick my adorable friend)