+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi!! Girls !!

This is good idea, both Rosana's and Granny's. My suggestion is:
    We sure need a moderator/organizer;
    her/his tasks are:
    1. give all participants a number
    2. get all the addresses of the participants ( which they can send it by email or PM)
    3. after closing date , he/she randomly pick a number (from the other participants) for each participant and send that picked name and address, again by email or PM.
    So everybody know where to send the souvenier, by mail

Tasks of participents:
    1. send an email or PM to the moderator to be part of this fun with details of mailing address, so only the moderator knows who is taking part.
    2. send the souvenier to the other person choosen for them
    3. make a picture+souvenier, make LO, and send to special thread for this !! So Granny can do her slide show !!

Hope you can use this

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

I was thinking the same as Omajo. Taking vacations into account for the closing date. Others that are not here or are ill at the time, may want to participate.
    Also, start another thread with the heading Of "Year End Souvenir Exchange" To get everyone's attention.

(Reminder, I will be leaving in the morning for vacation)
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh, I would also add a date in there to mail the souvenir by, so that everyone will get them around the same time.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thumbs up Hi Granny!!

Granny that such, if the moderators classified all the ones that want to participate , with numbers and later it sent one I number for each in the p.m. Thus being he would be each one private one without knowing its occult friend, to put the moderator must place the address for the sending of souvernir understands me!

Abuelita que tales, si los asesores clasificaron todos los que desean participar , con números y más adelante envió un número de I para cada uno en el P.M. ¡Así siendo él sería cada uno el privado sin conocer a su amigo oculto, para poner el asesor debe poner la dirección para enviar del souvernir me entiende !

I do not know about you smart guys but it blew over my heard.Did not understand a thing.Remember girls sometimes my understanding is not good.Your directions are difficult.Never been right since surgery in 2002.Think I have some damage. hate to be stupid.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default ?

well dont feel stupid eye,
    was reading up on this post
    and wow maybe i am tired or something
    but it went 'wooosh'
    i will just wait till this thing is set up and then i will join in cause it does sound like superfunnnnn!!!

Sounds great Rosana. I think the girls have a great idea.

Eye and Lila... As soon as you figure out what is going on, could you please splain it to me, cause I'll be, if I understand any of it!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thumbs up hi Granny!!

Sue this correct one, exists sick peoples who are not here , to think on this, therefore we could deliver souvenirs next to day 20 to December,

The moderators in would classify them with number and consequentemente each I number with the address of the corresponding person! E we can make here in the site as the Omajo also wrote, that such?

Sounds great!! First step is for someone to contact the moderators and make sure they are willing to do this for us. Than start a new thread with the heading of gift exchange or something and give everyone the directions on contacting the moderators that they want in and giving them your address. After everyone has responded than the moderators can give each address a number and we can either each pick a number or have the moderators assign us a number. Sounds good!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Thumbs up hi!! PK

Really PK, we need to verify if the busy moderators are not demazjadamet with its works, if they go to have time to excuse in now?

Thanks for remembering of this!