X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • omajo
    Digi Sage
    • Dec 2006

Michelle, have a lovely holiday break, you need it !!
    Congratulations for winning The Blogger Award, I enjoy looking at it !

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Wow, what a weekend this was...Friday, the raod trip was great, got lots of pretty Fall pictures of all the trees turning..and it was so nice seeing my brother again..Saturday, wasn't the greatest...We decided to do some shopping in the morning..We went to this awesome country store, its a tradition for me everytime we go there...and I bought a couple things and my brother and his family jump in his truck and us in my dads car where we were going to go to another store.,..My brother takes off, and we were suppose to follow... But my dads car decided not to start...So here we sit in the parking lot...I call my brothers cell phone, and come to find out he left it at home...DUH...They got to the store and must've noticed we weren't there, so drove back to find us...To make a long story short, we had to wait over an hour for a tow since there was nothing open there on a Saturday, we were in HICKville...lol...Had to get one from a nearby town...What a day that was...and it rained most of the time..All in all we had fun, and I will try and get some LO's done as soon as I have some time...I now have to attend to my messy house...lol...Thanks for all the wishes you sent...
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Welcome home Michelle. Can't wait to see your LO's. I bet the colors were great!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• lila2002
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jan 2007

Hope your having a perfect time, and enjoying yourself to the max........
          CU when you get back!

Comment

• lila2002
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jan 2007

wow solly
            my mind is foggy ( thought you'd be gonne a whole week)
            anyhoot
            glad you enjoyed yourself and cant wait to see those pictures !!

Comment

Working...
            X