X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

I know a few different people from here (Canada) who went down and spent a year or two in NZ. I've heard only good stories about the place.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Hi, Kiwikid

Welcome - have loads of fun with this great program.

My husband has traveled a lot and seen a lot but he remembers New Zealand as one of the most beautiful places in the world. He absolutely loved it there and he liked all the friendly people. I would love to go there someday!
      Julie

Comment

• kiwikid
        • May 2006

Glad to hear all the nice stories about those of you who have visited or had friends visit. Spent a lovely time down in Christchurch with the girls and have some fun photos to layout but fighting to get time on the computer as it is school holiday time! Busy time for me with twins 5th birthday coming up and big sisters 6th birthday a week later so I will have plenty to show you all soon. I promise

Comment

• Marnie
          • Jan 2006

Welcome Kiwikid,

Love the name!

Can't wait to see some pages. Wish I could say that I've been down your way, but have never had the privilege. Would love some pix of that too!

Again, welcome to the family!
          Marnie

Comment

Working...
          X