+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 6 Crackled Alpha Words are here!

Ok, I know I was a little slow on this one but it's been storming here all weekend which means shutting down the computers and waiting it out.

Anyway, here they are. Hope you like them. I used the following words - Always, Kiss, Me, Goodnight, Honey and Romance.

Thanks,
    Ladybug

Description=JLK Crackled Alpha Words - ©2006 - LAK - These words are for personal use only and not to be used for commercial purposes, usead as is and not taken apart or altered in any way, listed in any lists, shared or put in any collections without the express permission of me, the copyright owner.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Great job!

it's been storming here all weekend which means shutting down the computers and waiting it out.
    Yikes! I can't imagine being without my computer. I'd vaporize. Hope it gets sunny there soon.

We had a wind storm yesterday which was rather dramatic. The cat stayed in all day and got stir crazy and now he's meowing at me like I'm supposed to put on a floor show or something.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

This is almost more than I can bear. It rains here daily and it seems like when we get off it stops. So we get back on and...................it starts right in again! I love thunderstorms but this is rediculous. I think I love my computer more than storms though, so in MHO this has just got to stop!

Ladybug

Yes I can't take too much rain either. A little is fun but after a few days it just gets crazy. My cat would go completely bonkers. Hopefully a respite is on the way.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Talking Love Them

I still think you should go for 6 more words........... hehehe

Glad you like them.

I will be doing 6 more this week, only with a different alphabet. Just got to get my post up asking for 6 words from everybody. Think of some words and keep an eye out for my post - probably tomorrow.

Ladybug

Exclamation I would love patriotic words

How able words like Hero, Our, Home, Come, My, America, Soldier, Remember. We just had Memorial Day and the 4th of July is around the corner. Remember out soldiers and Veterans. Have the words in red, white and blue, maybe like a flag design.

Thanks so much Ladybug.. as usual they are gorgeous.
    You said before the other alpha would be available to purchase ..Is it on your site yet? Can I ask please where I can download the whole alphabet?

Default thank you

beautiful ladybug thanks

THANK YOU, they're lovely.
    Love Bee
    XXX