• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Great job all.

Sue, wonderful way to portray breast cancer. That is one that is near and dear to my heart as I have been a survivor for 8 yrs. now. My Mother was adopted and I do not have any sisters so guess that I did not seem to fit a lot of the history criteria. But who cares as long as it does not hit again.
    Wanted to do something for that and couldn't figure out how to do it with the colors given. You surely did great with it though.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

Ahhh, but no one said you had to adhere to the colors of the cause...be imaginative and creative in your support!

Here's my submission...my number one "near and dear to my heart" cause. I used blue, orange, red and yellow and made two 1200x1200 papers (300 dpi), one of which I used as the background and the other as my journal area.

Attached Files
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Very beautiful Knzus...All of them are so far...I will be back on Sunday, and hopefully find some more great Lo's...Thanks for the freebies everyone...
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Very beautiful and touching knzus. Everyone is doing so good.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2007

Wonderful work everyone. TY for all the freebies.

Here is my layout. It is close to my heart and I am only posting this here, not into the gallery. This is a picture of me at about 33, a week later I sought help and was hospitalized for about six weeks. I did not know that I had been suffering with depession for most of my life. I only sought help when I was 33. By then it was much, much worse than mere depression. I have been in therapy since then and am getting better all the time. I am mostly non symptomatic now but am learning better coping skills for stress and whatever else even now.

Many famous people have suffered with these illnesses. Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, Beethoven, Tolstoy, John Keats, Van Gogh, Patty Duke, Hemingway, Isaac Newton, and Charles Dickens.

Friends really make a difference. chatting, chilling,hanging, relaxing.

Here are a few USA resources...

SAMSHA Mental Health National Anti Stigma Campaign

National Alliance on Mental Illness
            NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.

1-800-950-NAMI

Suicide prevention helplines USA

1-800-SUICIDE

Thanks for being my friends!
            Attached Files
            sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

All of these are very well done! Great awareness layouts.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                Layout Whiz
                • Jul 2007

Several Days this week in October here is one for Wed., October 10th. It's World Mental Health Day.

Challenge kit by Knuzus and frame and blue stars from Sacannon. Including the template.
                Attached Files
                sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• mint
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Oct 2006

Wow those are all grate. You'll came up with a lot.
                  Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• lila2002
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Jan 2007

hoping i did this right

this is my mother reading a book with my girl.

from the 3rd till the 13th of october it is 'Childrenbooks-week' over here in the Netherlands.
                    to promote reading for children.
                    special things to do in the library, and at school all in the 'childrenbooks-week' theme.
                    this year the theme is 'secrets and mysteries'.
                    my girl loves books and loves to hear fairytales filled with mysteries and wonder.
                    every evening we read.
                    i think reading is so important!
                    with reading comes knowledge. and with knowledge come all the chances in life to be who you want to be!

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2007

Diabetic awareness

As alot of you know our designer the giving,loving, caring person we know as Michelle McCoy has got diabetics along with other diseases, she and i became great friends and got to know more about her and her other diseases, i hope that this will make people more aware about diabetes and cuases of diabetes,this lo is in tribute to Michelle McCoy - we love you and care for you, God bless you.
                      Attached Files
                      Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Warm thanks

Lindie, you sure know how to warm someones heart...This means the world to me...I posted it on my blog too...This is so very sweet of you...Not many know how Diabetes can affect someone's life...I am on 5 injectons a day, not including the meds for all my other problems..and they just get worse because of Diabetes...It is a deadly disease and I pity anyone that has it...Thanks again hon, I am speechless...
                        xoxo Love you 2..

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

awwww! What a wonderful tribute and page to you wolvsie. That was so sweet of you lindie. Diabetes is very common here in the states-but what people don't know is how dangerous it can also be. It's not something you can take lightly-and for you to be on 5 injections a day-that is pretty severe. Take care my friend and great LO! Lindie and everyone is doing such an awesome job on these LO's. They all have some heart touching stories-what a great challenge this is to bring awareness to so many different things.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• mint
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Oct 2006

oct is family month for us we have the state fair here in Texas and its a big thing for our family.
                            [IMG][/IMG]
                            Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Very nice Mint....

Comment

• rosana brito
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jul 2006

wowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

oh!!!!!! Mint, big work, I found perfect, very colored, congratulations, girl

Comment

Working...
                                X