X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

You guys are all doing great with this challenge! Keep 'em comin'!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Good Going Girls! All these layouts ROCK!!! I didnt forget, I just had a full plate lately and will get this done before the end of the month.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Manatee25
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2007

I don't usually get around to completing the challenges since life keeps me busy.... I haven't scraped a page of my own in about 3 months! LOL

BUT! I did manage to get this one in!! I was curious and looked into the 'holidays' this month and found myself rolling on the floor with laughter! This site I got them from won't post them unless they are sponsored so they really do exist... though I don't know who celebrates 'Haunted Refrigerator Night!' ROFL! Anyway.. here is my tribute to all the crazy holidays celebrated during National Sarcasm Month and all I can say is...."ARE THEY SERIOUS????"
        Attached Files
        Don't procrastinate being happy!
        And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
        Orange Blossom- new release
        sigpic
        My SBM store

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Too cute Tina....lol...Love it
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• knzus
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2007

OMG, I LOVE it, Tina! Way to go! Hard to believe what some people will celebrate huh? ROTFL!

But I'm tellin' ya...it would be VERY HARD for me to appreciate squirrels...they DESTROYED my corn plants this year! ROTFL!!

I may have a haunted fridge...will have to check....

Last edited by knzus; 10-15-2007, 02:59 PM.
            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

Ohhh!!!!!!!

oh! my God! Michelle, this and incredible girl! I can live next to you!
              I made kung-fu, karate and taekow-do, I killed this that made this with you! I am rebelled! work in the police skill, and I see cases of these constantly, exist horrible things, that we cannot believe that the human being, has courage for makes it! my feelings Michelle, desire to it many happinesses and much peace ok

it knows that here in you we love ok

kisses one I hug pressed!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

HUGS to you Rosie...<wink> U R so sweet...

Comment

• grannywin
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Sep 2006

I am celebrating National Fire Week with my two entries. This really was a challenge to use the colors and embies as is and not change them. I think I only qualified on the "escape plan" layout, but I liked the composition of the "volunteer" one and had to include it also. I did that one before I really read the rules. Since my family is actively involved in the local fire company, I want to offer the posters for actual use.

Don't know why anyone would want my silly little house but I included it also. Thanks so much for the use of Eyes fire.

Attached Files

Comment

• grannywin
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Sep 2006

Don't know why I keep losing layouts once they are posted to the boards. I really would like the "escape plan" be visible since I used the 4 colors and 4 embellishments. Here is the link if it disappears again.

Comment

• mint
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Oct 2006

Its there, Mine did that then it reappeared weird.
                      I love it.
                      Girls don't for get to wear pink on friday.
                      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• LatteDah
                        • Sep 2007

Love your layout. The colors seem to go with the National Sarcasim Month Title.
                        My Blog: Scrappin A Latte'

Comment

• knzus
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2007

Grannywin, your "silly little house" is adorable! I LOVE your pages! Very kid-friendly and understandable for them! Ingenious! Great job!
                          Diana

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Here is my entry. Thank you everyone for the freebies.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Pkdoll, what a wonderful page..and whats funny about it, is just yesterday I received one of these emails about my paypal account...But, it came to my email address that didn't have a paypal account, so I sent it to them so they knew about it..This is scary stuff..My cousin had someone hack into her bank account...and she lost alot of money...Cops finalyy found him and he only lived a mile away...We didn't know him either...But this guy did a 'key stroke' on her...so everytime she logged into her bank account he got the info...The bank repaid her of course, but still...You really must use caution when using a credit card and always make sure it has that little padlock on the bottom of the webpage or next to the search bar...and to delete browsing history everyday...It is the only true way to protect yourself...Great info for everyone doll...

Comment

• knzus
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jan 2007

Last call for pages!

We've had such a great response for our October Designer Challenge -- you've all come up with some wonderful layouts and awareness themes! I'm proud to know there are so many folks connected with Scrapbook MAX! who have such big and caring hearts -- and lots of humor, too!

You still have a couple days to post for this theme and then we will move on to November's Designer Challenge!

Thank you to everyone who submitted a layout and gave me such positive feedback on the theme! I appreciate your messages and emails.

Diana / knzus
                                Diana

Comment

Working...
                                X