+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Great challenge...WOW and Marion you are way too fast..lol...Great Lo...
    CROPS, I read the popcorn thingy and new your eyes would light up...lol...thanks for the freebies and will get started right away...I hope...hehe...Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Love Not Hate

I am very aware of this months Domestic Violence Awareness...I have written some articles and helped out with the younger women in our local shelter homes with this subject...To be honest I was embarrassed to post these photos for everyone to see...These were actually taken a week after it happened..I didn't want to show the ones from the day it happened...But he was a boyfriend of mine (an ex now), and he beat me up three times..Why I stayed? Frightened I guess...This was the last time, and I reported it...Cops took photos, etc...We ended up going to court, yadda yadda...Came to find out this was his ninth offense!!!!! Reported anyways...I almost fell over in court...The judge gave him 30 days in jail...He didn't even have to pay my medical expenses...So I ask you, where is the justice in that?
    Here is my LO...Sorry to blab...

and here are the elements I made and used...
    Attached Images

Ohhhh Wolvsie--so glad you got rid of the brute!! Where is the justice?? So many guys walk away from this kind of thing-and it was his ninth offense. Are they waiting for him to kill someone before they do anything??? This is a very good awareness for everyone! Nice page-the colors and everything, not the reason. You are with a good man now and I am happy for you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I am glad you saw the light Wolvsie! I worked at a court and so many woman will press charges only to come back and drop them. Then the idiot goes free. Some times I think the women drop the charges because they are afraid they are going to get it worse the next time. Our court started not alowing charges just to be dropped that easy. It was required that both parties show up in court. Then sometimes it was only dropped if they went through a diversion type program. But we did get a lot of repeat offenders.

Excellant layout, just sorry that you had to go through that!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wolvsie I greatly admire you!! That was brave to post that but I am so glad you did. That is something we should all be aware of for sure!!!

The embies you made are fantastic and I LOVE the paper!!!! Great job!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Oooh Goody.... I have this popcorn brush that came with one of my programs, I have been dying to use it, just didnt know how... now I will get to use it...but still have to figure out HOW! lol Definately gotta do some research...
    *throws popcorn at Marion* Man you are fast....lol Love that layout!!!
    *just throwing pieces of popcorn at Wolvsie* looks like you have been hurt enough in your life....Your layout is awesome too, I hate to see that you had to go through that!! But I am happy you got a good head on your shoulders and didnt stay in that relationship!! It is really not fair that he only got 30 days...but dont worry, he'll get his one day!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Couldn't resist getting a little wild and crazy for this one.

Mad Hatter Day

Would love to share the template; however, believe that I would be infringing on copyrights.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...9&limit=recent
    Attached Images
    Last edited by makeyesup; 10-02-2007 at 01:43 PM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Cute idea on the Mad Hatter...lol
    Thanks everyone for the dear comments..I was leery on posting it cause it is not something I am proud of...But its nice to know I have friends like you all to make that kind of pain go away...Love ya...xo

heres my entry...my favorite cause is this month....cot death research & awareness

[IMG][/IMG]

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

This is beautiful Fiona...God bless all the little ones this happens too including Matthew...I'm sure there is reasons for this happening, but that doesn't make it any easier to deal with...Love ya GF!!