• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Marion

So sorry to hear your mommy is sick too. So much sickness, and is doubly hard when we're so far away from them. My heart will be with you every moment as you go to be with her.

Please give her our love, from all your friends here!
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Thank you Granny. She is not really sick at this time, but she had a breast removed 2 years ago and is still doing a women's study and taking meds etc for it. So eventhough she is not really sick at this moment, She is getting older and at this age, when her health is not the best you never know how long you have. So I am going to spend some time with her while I can. I leave on Oct 11.

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Marion that is so good that you are able to go be with your mom. How nice for her and for you. Please have a nice visit. Will miss you while you are gone.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Yes I agree marion. Spend as much time as you can.Mums are special xo. Take care and will miss you.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Yes, I agree. I would spend as much time as possible. Enjoy your visit and take lots of pics for the memory books.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

I'm so glad you're going to spend time with your mother. I miss mine every day. I always lived a long way from my parents after we married and now I wish I'd gone back more. Hooray for you!!
            Julie

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

We will miss you Marion and I will keep your mother in our prayers here at home...You take care of yourself and have a great visit with your mom...Love ya xo
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Winnie49
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2006

Dear!
                So sorry to hear that your mamma is more or less with the health but i'm glad you can go to stay with her and spend some time with her, you are lucky that you can go, and hope she feel better.
                You know where I am, we will be close so hope to hear you and Anything i can do just let me know ok!
                Baci
                Wendy
                Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• lila2002
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jan 2007

wishing you strenght. will keep you and your family in my prayers and will light a candle.
                  Now wich part of Holland will you be in??

take care

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

Lila, my family is from Limburg (Brunssum) I was born and raised there. Where are you?

Comment

• rosana brito
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2006

hi Dr. Marion !!

am really sad to hear that its monn has not passed well of health!

But we are praying very for its fast recovery, dedicates it to it maximum it of time, ok, our thoughts they are with you at this moment, says it who in the a we love much that this in ours hearts

One I hug pressed

Kisses

Comment

• poppabob
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Jul 2006

Have a safe trip Marion and enjoy the visit. It's always tough being far away.
                        -=poppabob=-
                        If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• lila2002
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Jan 2007

Limburg!! Well I am way up just outside Amsterdam, near Amstelveen.
                          We are forever planning a weekend away to Valkenburg and surroundings ( have never seen the caves!!) but....its hard to get things organized what with no money, no drivers license, no car, dog and hubby's work ( Tramdriver in Amsterdam! so no 9 to 5 job!) and dont forget the nearly 5 year old thats always running around the house LOL :-)
                          Hope you have a nice time back home. Weather is so so. Its turning autumn-ish but not to cold (yet). Must be even warmer in Limburg though!
                          and before I forget have a nice flight over!

groetjes

Comment

• mswizard
                            Digi Sage
                            • Mar 2007

Have a wonderful time with your mom Marion. Take lot's and lot's of pictures. Have a good flight!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• omajo
                              Digi Sage
                              • Dec 2006

Marion, my prayers for your mom !!
                              Have a nice trip to Limburg, tot ziens...!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
                              X