X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • canuckinoz
    • Jun 2006

G'day from Sydney, Australia

Left all my scrapbooking stuff back home (in Vancouver, Canada) in storage as the company transfer limited what we could bring. Realistically I'm a little impatient and this digital scrapbooking is more my speed-especially with 5 digital cameras being used in this house and thousands of images to choose from.
    oOh, The Places You'll Go
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Oh, my word, they Aussies are taking over!!!!

Ops, no, no, I mean, welcome, canuckinoz! Wonderful to have you here. Got any Joeys laying around you want to send me? No, real ones, not digital! You gonna love this place.

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hi there! Welcome!

there are quite a few "paper scrappers" here who've said that they like how doing digital scrapping is a nice complements to their paper layouts. And there are certainly benefits like : less set up and clean up time, less expense, etc.

I'm sure that your background in paper scrapping will be a source of creativity in the digi world - good luck and stop by anytime!

Karin

Comment

• jewellchurch
        • May 2006

hello canuckinoz:

Welcome from fellow ozzie from Queensland.....
        What about the socceroos.......Did you watch the game
        How good is that.....

Cheers
        Lynne

Comment

• Kazr
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

Hi Canuckinoz
          welcome from an Aussie in Sydney, you will love it here, quite simply the easiest & best digital programme online,as you can tell I am an addict Hope us Sydneysiders are making your stay here a pleasant one

Comment

• Robynls
            • Jul 2006

Hi from on of the genuine articles also in Sydney. Hope that you enjoy your time in Australia. I have just discovered this program and managed to make a Sunday completely disappear under memories of my last overseas holidays.
            Cheers,
            -- Robyn --

Comment

• MaggieMae
              Digi Sage
              • May 2006

Welcome!

Welcome from the other side of the globe! Digi scrapping is totally addictive! I'm ignoring all my paper stuff right now!

Have fun!
              Julie

Comment

Working...
              X