+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Glad you are back with us Jazzie, but stay lurking for awhile. Don't overdue it too soon.

Good to see you back again Jazz !! Take care !!
    My prayers still with you and the girls.
    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Hey there sweetie ..

Its so wonderful to know you are back and doing so good. Yes you got a little way to go yet but you are back. Take it easy and get lots of rest, I'm sure those commitments can wait a little longer until you are doing much better. You are the most important thing right now.

Lori and Angie were so very good to us and for that I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

You get better now and what a beautiful view you had. Such a gorgeous part of the world.

Sue xx
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Hi Jazz!

I wasn't joking when I said this was the best news I've had all Month. But it is even better now that you are up and around and doing your own talking again! I thank God every day for you getting better! Welcome home sweetie! WELCOME HOME!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

What a sight for sore eyes.... Seeing you post again is truly breathtaking!!! You my dear friend, just take it slow...knowing that everyone is keeping you in their thoughts and prayers is all you need to know! The only commitment you have to get yourself well. Although we miss you beyond words and seeing your layouts are a blessing... dont over do it!!!! Love ya Jazz...now get some rest!!!!! lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Glad that you are home and doing better. My prayers are still with you and your girls!

Hugs,
    Crystal

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Oh my Jazz, couldn't believe it was you writing to us. will continue to keep you in my prayers so that this will never happen to you again.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Hello Jazz:
    So glad to see that you are home and doing better. I have been down at the beach and haven't had a computer but I called Eye and she kept me informed of your progress. I was so supprised and pleased to see your letter. I loved the pictures you included and you are right, we live in such a beautiful world. We are all really pleased with how your daughters treated us. And the fact that they saw how we really care about our little group of friends. I will call you soon but maby this time I can find out from you what a good day is for me to phone. I know that at this time you need your rest. We really love you sweetie and keep up the healing and we will keep up the prayers............Love your sister....Smilie.......Lois.....xoxo

Jazz, how wonderful it is to hear from you, my sweet and gentle friend. I'm so grateful you're home and feeling better. Thank you for taking the time to write to us, letting us know you're back with us.

Please, take care and don't push yourself. And please, give a great big hug to your girls for their kindness in keeping us posted.

This is a happy day indeed!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

oh my, just logged on and wow how thrilled I was to see this post, Jazz you were missed so much, I will continue to prayer for your strength, thank you for sharing your wonderful daughters with us, (they have become a special part of this family also)

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle