+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default From Jazzie to My Buddies

hello gang I'mbbbbbbbbbbaaaaccccckkkkkkk
    and its so wonderful because I was walkin in some scary places Ive never been to and never want to go again..I don't have any words to express my love and appreciation for all the prayers that brought me back I actually felt the batttle I had some life altering visions and God used me to send up payers for people I didnt even know in that unit.God opened my eyes to a LOT of changes I need to make in my life...and is continuining to show me daily...thank you all so much for the way you treated my girls...and for the prayers for them ..I have not even read thru all of your comments... that will be comfort in days to come...I just know my heart is full and running over you talked to them like they were your own and gave them comfort ..it was very hard on Lori bein here alone And angie bein in oregon..I was really shocked when Lori mentioned her addiction problem...a few know it but my illness was a trigger for her and it would have been easy for her to go on a binge,,,but she did just the opposite .. I am so very proud of her..for the 1st time I have some hope she may become a recovering addict at last..Doesnt Our God work in mysterious ways. I thank you sooo much for the beautiful flowers and my bear,,,his name is Buddy because he came from all my buddies...he is just perfect to cuddle with,,,,he is perfect to put behind you neck for some extra support AND
    EVERYONE wanted my buddy...I had this fantastic nurse,,he was a male nurse but the best nurse Ive ever hAD,,HE TRIED to kidnap buddy(Not really just playing around) for his 4 month old daughter..so my sister bought his little girl a baby buddy...it really shocked him and he said he couldnt take it...but if we wanted to ride by his red jeep in employees parking and throw it in he would go down at supper and lock buddy up lol It acted liked it really thrilled him and it made us all happy..I have to really thank God for the nurses I had in the unit and on the floor..they were all fantastic and went out of their way to make me comfortable.most times that isnt so..Well gang I didnt mean to write so much and still have s much more to tell you....I cant wait to geta page made I have lots of good ideas if I can remember what they are LOL ihave obligations and I cant wait to get back to that but Im going to be taking it slow and easy for a bit..I have now got a lung dr I have to see regularly and have to go in few weeks for a sleep study..I know I am going to be a much better patient now than before..Im not out of the woods yet so please keep praying love you all...more to come later ...Hugs from me to you...
    When I came from the unit to the floor I was on the 9th floor..Alabama is surrounded by mountains..and they are beautiful..sometimes you just forget to notice how special they are...this was the vew I had and some pics my sister zoomed in and got of the mountains..so this was my view and I was thinking of all of you...and looking at these beautiful flowers
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Jazz it is sooo good to hear your voice again (even if only in print) Please do take it slow and listen to your drs. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Lori was wonderful and so was Angie. They kept us informed and were there for you. Love you and missed you. I missed seeing your LO's too-so when time permits I can't wait to see some more.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Default Welcome Home

Oh my, I just logged on & saw this. I was so happy.. So glad you are home. God does work in mysterious ways.. Please rest & take care of yourself & do whatever you need to do, to fully recover. Love, Terry

JAZZIE!!!!!!! It is so glad to hear from you sweetie...I sure missed ya...Don't over do now...lol...and please don't leave us again..Your daughters were saints, and give them a hug from me for keeping us informed like they did...I am proud of them as well...You take care, get plenty of rest...Love ya...xo
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

So happy you are home and are so positive. Fantastic news Jazz. I will write to you soon. Just to let you know you are in my thoughts xxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

wow what a beautiful view, i am glad to have you back you are a special person who means alot around here. Get rest and keep intouch
    love ya
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

So wonderful to see you posting again. Glad you are back!

Welcome home Jazz.Boy you were so missed.I luv yah and you get rest and please next time do not wait till the last guns fired before you see someone.Your perfect and do not need no adjustments. Your daughters are lovely just like their mama. xoTake care friend.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I'm so very glad to have you back Jazz. I wish you the very best!
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Oh Jazz, it is so good to see you in here. I am glad you said you are going to be a better patient! You need to take care of yourself. We are very grateful to your daughters for keeping us updated. You are so lucky to have them, they are very special!

Keep getting better!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]