+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi! I'm New

Smile Hi! I'm New

Hi,My name is Joan. I recently got into computer scrapbooking and just think it is the greatest....I'm a retired teacher and love to garden (and take pictures of my garden), play with my two Boston Terriers (and take pictures) ride with my hubby in his hot rod (and take pictures) fish (and take pictures), read, shop, exercise and visit friends. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from these forums...Joan

Hi Joan. Sounds like a busy existence. Welcome to the forums!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Hi Joan, welcome aboard. Delighted to have you. Send the hot rod and the books... Keep the hubby!!!

Seriously, we are really happy you're here. You sound like my kind of person.

Granny

Welcome Joan!
    I can't wait to see some of your layouts. It sure sounds like you have lots of pix to share!!!
    Marnie

Talking Welcome to the Group

Welcome Joan, you will love it here. Everyone is great, funny, lovable, creative, helpful, informative,................... how am I doing SBM gang? LOL

We are glad to have you!

Welcome to our nutty family... Have fun and if you have any questions, just ask... You'll usually get an answer fairly quickly.

How am I doing SBM gang?
    Yes, sucking up always helps... LMOA

Hi Joan! Welcome - your hobbies sound great - I do all of them except the hot rodding (are you married to Tim the Toolman by any chance...)

I'm not much of a green thumb, but I love gardensm too, especially flower gardens. I was just in Victoria and visited the famous Butchart Gardens there (used to be an old quarry that they've converted into a real paradise.) Here's a layout I did with Scrapbook MAX and a couple of my pictures!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...to=896&cat=670

Would love to see some of your garden-inspired layouts!

Karin

Hey Karin, I went to the gardens in 1978. Yes, it's a paradise. I got tons of slides, but it takes forever to scan them. Still, if I start now, I will have them all ready by the end of the millenium. Then, I'll share them with you all.

Granny

Nice pics Karin, looks dreamy.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Smile

Thanks Corey!

Beautiful place, isn't it, Granny? What time of year were you there? We were there in April, so it wasn't in full bloom yet - still amazing, though...

Karin