• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • babylicious36
    Mad Scrapper
    • Sep 2006

Hey Everyone...Im half back

Hello my scrapbooking family!!

Thought id pop in and say hello to everyone..I managed to get some more RAM 2 weeks ago and already its half gone.. I think its because i make Signature tags with Paint Shop Pro and have so many supplies etc for it.. I also got an external which backups everyday so if my computer crashes i still have all my stuff.. I havent reinstalled Scrapbook Max yet but i hope to soon.. Typical i get more RAM then i dont have time to be on the computer..Skye-Leigh is 2 in 8 weeks and for the last 3-4 weeks has been going thru the Terrible 2's stage and chucks MAJOR temper tantrums..Also she is not sleeping well..
    Ive had a few problems myself lately but still havent dragged my bum off to the doctors. My back is playing up and i cant stand or sit for to long, so im up and down all day.. and lately ive been getting excrutiating headaches.. and my eyes go blurry(i think 3yrs of 15+hrs on the comp a day) has done some damage. In just 8 weeks(day before skye is 2) ill be the big 21 its quite scary lol, Ill offically be an adult..I have included a new photo of Skye-Leigh.. she has grown so much and isnt my lil baby anymore.. She my gorgeous lil girl..Anways must head off as Skye is asleep and im off to try have a nap. Will pop in again soon..

Mell
    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
    Australia

My buddy is nanwu

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

I know what you mean about filling a computer. I make and wow it fills fast.Got to slow down soon Your daughter is very pretty. Awe to be 21 now what would I have changed----I would not have gone into that nursing coarse and would have gone into the other one that I wanted {art school}.

take care of your back.I injured mine when I was 35 and have had flare ups since.Not pleasant
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

21, how I wish to be that again..lol..Glad to see you back and she is a doll..thanks for sharing her adoreable picture..Get well soon...
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Ahhhhh 21, you young chicken!!!! LOL WOW Skye-Leigh is getting so big and she sure is a cutie!!! As for the fits... just ignore them, dont give in and hopefully she will outgrow it!!!
        You take care of yourself, and you better get those headaches looked after.... those arent nothing to fool around with!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

21 *memories*.................if only I knew what I knew now then !
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

wow how big is skye_leigh getting wow they grow up fast don't they. We will have to organise a 21st at the bowling alley in scrapsville for you. Another reason to party yay

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Take care of yourself, that little one needs you. She sure is a cutie.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
              X