X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kewwi
    • Aug 2007

Help with PDF

I was hoping that someone may be able to advise me on how to send a scrapbook by email in a PDF format.

I have been doing our Annual Report with Scrapbook Max (it's turned out great!) however the printer wants me to send it to them in PDF format. I found out how to save it in PDF, that's quite simple, however the problem is that when I email it it is not in PDF.

Please help if you can. I am supposed to have it to the printers today!!!Arghhh
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

I wish I could help you but I don't know anything about working with PDF's. Someon on here I am sure will be able to help you--only thing is it might not be on time for you to get it to the printer.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hi there,

Have you published your project in several different formats? Maybe you are attaching your "image" (.jpg) version instead of your .pdf file when you are emailing?

So, go to your email, write your message, then choose to add an attachment - be sure to attach the project with the file name that ends in .pdf.

Hope that helps!
      Karin

Comment

• MommaBird
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2007

Are you sending it as an attachment? Either the sending or receiving systems my be changing the format. If so, you can try zipping the file and sending as a zip file. The receipient would then unzip the file. The other thing that could be making a difference if file size. Some email systems limit file size that it will accept. The pdf format itself should not be a problem since that is a universally accepted format. Let us know if you are able to get it working.

Comment

• Kewwi
          • Aug 2007

Thanks

thanks for the help. I have managed to send JPEGs and I put the PDF on a disc and sent the disc, however the resolution apparently is not high enough. Does the program have the ability to create high resolution PDFs and is there a part of the program that will allow it to be press ready?? I do believe that it has the ability to be commercially printed, but I am still so new at this that it is becoming very confusing.

Thanks again and any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

I always have problems printing pdf files. My printer goes into go slow....almost stops !
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• MommaBird
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2007

When you are creating your files, be sure to set to 300 dpi. I think it may default to 200 dpi. If you change it after you have completed, you may have rearrange your items on the page. Then you will need to republish to pdf format. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X