+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need a buddy

Default I need a buddy

Hi Everyone,
    Most of you know that while I love all of you, I guess even though in the real world I have quite a big mouth, I really don't ask for help, always figure someone needs it more than me. However, I am not too proud to ask when the need arises. I need a buddy, someone to share my email with, someone to keep in touch with. So many of you are like my own family... and I have had so much going on as of late that I cannot seem to catch my breath. We recently lost my husbands grandmother, my little dog Jake and sometimes life comes at you so fast it leaves your head spinning. I finally get to stop by and find out that Jazz is sick, I didn't get to donate for flowers and I realized, many of you have buddies, and I won't be a pester, just want someone to help keep in touch when my head is spinning.
    Love you all!
    Trish

Sorry to hear of your loses .. my thoughts and sympathy are with you.

I'll send you a PM with all my contact info ..... you can have lots of buddies.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Strange I was just thinking about you. You can be my buddy if you want since we are good friends anywayI will add you to my list.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Sorry to hear all this bad news.Are you Okay.Missed yah.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thank you everyone.. and yes you never can have to many buddies
    Sorry for sounding so "EMO" .....
    I often compare myself to a cup that is nearly full... just a few more drops and it just overflows.. then I'm good for a while.
    So thank you for caring, and God Bless You all!!
    Love and Prayers,
    Trish

Default the cup is hardly ever full...

Quote Originally Posted by angle View Post
    Thank you everyone.. and yes you never can have to many buddies
    Sorry for sounding so "EMO" .....
    I often compare myself to a cup that is nearly full... just a few more drops and it just overflows.. then I'm good for a while.
    So thank you for caring, and God Bless You all!!
    Love and Prayers,
    Trish
    A college prof once demonstrated this to me... if you have a cup full of golf balls is it full? yes, we reply.

Then he fills the cup with golf tees over the golf balls, then he asks if it is full? yes, we reply.

Then he fills the cup with everything elseand adds tacks, Is it full now? yes, we reply.

Then he fills the cup with sand over everything else. Is it full now? yes, we reply.

Then he pours coffee or tea into the cup and asks if it is now full and we are in awe because the lesson in the story is that there is always time for a cup of tea or a coffee between friends. so here is a cup of coffee. May your cup be full

Hugs,
    Crystal

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Yes... this is exactly why I love this place so much. Thank you
    ~Hugs~

Hello Trish!!! I am soo happy to see ya! When all else fails... smile and say.. this too shall pass.... and ya know what??? It always does. Cheer up GF!
    Crystal that is one wise professor! I really like that, and will have to borrow that someday! Thanks!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

There are lots of shoulders to cry on here. So whenever you need a friend just let us know. You can also always PM one of us.