+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!

Default Help!!

I just got my new laptop (YEAH!!!) and went to install my SBM software and I can't find the CD!! If I can't find it, what are my options?

Also - is there going to be any issues loading SBM on Vista OS? We considered buying a used laptop to keep XP, but could find no good deals. So, Vista it is.

Kirsty.... take solace from the fact that my 60yr old brother, a merchant seaman & batchelor who doesn't even have a mobile phone and many 'mod-cons' decided to buy a laptop because he was fed up going to the library to 'log on'.
    He's a genius with his hands and makes all sorts of intricate & wonderful knotwork.
    The reason for the laptop was to enable him to print out detailed sheets of instructions. The said laptop has Vista & he's getting on really well.
    I know what YOU mean though..... I think I would find the transition quite a difficult one if I had to move from XP to Vista.
    Hope it all works out for you.

Default Vista

I have two computers with XP and my laptop with Vista. Although it took some getting use to, it really is very easy to navigate.

My laptop is my main source for all things scrapbooking and I had no problems loading SBM. My main problem is there are times I have to clean out files because the laptop tends to run slow when I get to much in the way of graphics.

Next time, I definately will look for a laptop with more working ram for processing things quicker.
    Kelly ~Mom's Corner

Thanks for the tip and the reassurance that SBM will work with Vista!

[QUOTE=MomsCorner;71025]My laptop is my main source for all things scrapbooking and I had no problems loading SBM. My main problem is there are times I have to clean out files because the laptop tends to run slow when I get to much in the way of graphics.

I know this was not the original question, but to MomsCorner, I had to buy an external drive to solve this problem on my laptop.