Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angeleyz4vr
    • Sep 2007

Hi, My name is Mary I live in syracuse ny(cicero),I downloaded the trial version and in 2 days I ordered the full version!. I LOVE it and plan on doing 8x8 scrapbooks for my three grown boys for xmas.
  • poppabob
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2006

Welcome to the family! You'll find a sense of camaraderie here and lots of great ideas.

Have fun!
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Welcome, glad you are pleased you have joined us
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Welcome on board. Glad you enjoy the program. Looking forward to seeing you pages in the gallery.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Hi Mary, glad to see you join us! I have been to Syracuse many a times, for racing... Ohhhh it sure does get COLD there! LOL I havent been up that way for a few years, but I sure met alot of nice people there. Anyway.. Welcome Aboard!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Hi Mary, Welcome to SBM. I have been to Syracruse too, Just cutting through when traveling. I love the area. Glad you joined us. You will like it here.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Welcome aboard Mary!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Welcome from the chilly dampness of Nova Scotia. You will love it here.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                X