• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Thoughts of Maddie

The link to this layout - http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=4162

A layout of my granddaughter, Madison...my, how time does fly, eh?

I used a new freebie kit I just finished - "Soft Blue Thoughts" - it's available on my site. (Click my avatar to go to my profile to find my site.) By the way, all items except the designs on the two largest scalloped-edge mats were done using RealDrawPro4 (link to that program on my site also).

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

How Sweet! Great job on this!!!!

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Hi Dianne, I tried to download it and install it, but for the life of me can't find it. If I download it as a zipfile it says it is corrupt and if I download as a smt file, it says it is installed, but it is not there. Any ideas??????

Comment

• knzus
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2007

Marion - I'm sooooooooo sorry that you have problems with those files. I have gone back to just plain ol' zip files, so head on back to my site, download the zip file, and let me know if this worked out better for you.
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Hi Dianna, I just tried and downloaded it again and it tells me this zipfile is not supported. I am not sure what is going on with that. Maybe someone else can let us know if it worked for them so that we know if the problem is on my end or yours.

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

I just tried to download it too-(twice I tried) and when you try to open it says invalid or corrupt file. Didn't work for me either.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Oh good. I mean good that it wasn' just me, not that it didn't work

Comment

• knzus
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2007

Well, isn't that the strangest thing? I had some people check it out and they had no problems with it. I re-did the zip file - just in case - and then asked them to do it again, and they had no problems that time either. And it worked fine for me when I checked and re-checked it. Makes you wonder about technology, huh? If you girls will PM me your emails I will send the items individually to you that way if you want...not a problem for me to do that for you, and anyone else who might have trouble for whatever strange reason it is.

Oh, by the way, don't know if it makes any difference, but I use Winrar...not Winzip.
                Diana

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

This time it worked for me!! Thank you Diane!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                  X