• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AmeliasMuma
    Layout Whiz
    • Dec 2006

For my friend eye

Not sure which photo programs you have but I thought you have PSP XI ... i know you had the trial but unsure if you kept it. Anyway ... if you do here is a tutorial on the "out of bounds" look I used on "My little artist". You can find it Here
    you mentioned in the comments that you wished you knew how to do it. have lots of fun trying it out
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

• *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

She will be pleased, that's kind of you Muma
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
      Layout Whiz
      • Dec 2006

.. thank Eng, I love to learn and know many others do to so if I can pass on something on, its worth passing on
      Sue xx

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Excellent tutorial for those who own paint shop pro. I had found one for photoshop-but I would have to find where I put it. Very good of you to share this tut with others.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• MommaBird
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2007

I followed your link to the tutorial and did this quick pic. Thanks for sharing the info!
          Attached Files

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

OOOoooo I was away overnight. Just got back and found this.Thank you.Tomorrow I am going to try it.xo xo xo
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

mommabird that is awesome!! You did a great job.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                Layout Whiz
                • Dec 2006

Mommabird, that is fantastic ..... hehehe, don't ya just love this effect?
                Sue xx

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Dec 2006

When I first read this I thought it was hard to. If you follow each step one by one [i flipped between PSP and the web page, took me about 45 mins LOL] you will get it. I can now do one of these in 10-15 mins and thats with having to repeat the tracing step 3-4 times because I mess up LOL.

You basiclly have 2 layers. One where you create the part of the photo with the boarder and the other where you have the out of bounds area. Then you bring them both together. If anyone would like it I can try and see if I can make the instruction simpler for you. Just let me know.
                  Sue xx

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by AmeliasMuma View Post
                    When I first read this I thought it was hard to. If you follow each step one by one [i flipped between PSP and the web page, took me about 45 mins LOL] you will get it. I can now do one of these in 10-15 mins and thats with having to repeat the tracing step 3-4 times because I mess up LOL.

You basiclly have 2 layers. One where you create the part of the photo with the boarder and the other where you have the out of bounds area. Then you bring them both together. If anyone would like it I can try and see if I can make the instruction simpler for you. Just let me know.
                    I love simpler, so if you can do that I am sure we would all benefit from it!

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
                      I followed your link to the tutorial and did this quick pic. Thanks for sharing the info!

Fantastic Mommabird!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

OOOO I read it amd it sounds so complicated.I think these people are very smart but cannot come across in our language. But I have not given up the battle to learn
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Dec 2006

I'll give it ago .... I know there is a tutorial on Scrap Your Art Out on this to, let me find the link and see if that one is easy to understand.

Here is the link to the tutorial on Scrap Your Art Out by Bunny. Its using a different method "Masks" instead of "selection" as I followed in the 1st tutorial.
                          Last edited by AmeliasMuma; 09-24-2007, 06:48 AM.
                          Sue xx

Comment

• MommaBird
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jul 2007

I just love you guys! You are so willing to share anything you come across that you may find beneficial! What a great bunch you are!! I have been out of pocket for an extended time, so I will be getting back in the saddle again.

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Dec 2006

I've tried out Bunny's method of this effect and its very easy. I used the same image but used a different LO just to see what the difference is. I can't see much if anything at all.

Sue xx

Comment

Working...
                              X