+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default For my friend eye

Not sure which photo programs you have but I thought you have PSP XI ... i know you had the trial but unsure if you kept it. Anyway ... if you do here is a tutorial on the "out of bounds" look I used on "My little artist". You can find it Here
    you mentioned in the comments that you wished you knew how to do it. have lots of fun trying it out
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

She will be pleased, that's kind of you Muma
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

.. thank Eng, I love to learn and know many others do to so if I can pass on something on, its worth passing on
    Sue xx

Excellent tutorial for those who own paint shop pro. I had found one for photoshop-but I would have to find where I put it. Very good of you to share this tut with others.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I followed your link to the tutorial and did this quick pic. Thanks for sharing the info!
    Attached Images

OOOoooo I was away overnight. Just got back and found this.Thank you.Tomorrow I am going to try it.xo xo xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

mommabird that is awesome!! You did a great job.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Mommabird, that is fantastic ..... hehehe, don't ya just love this effect?
    Sue xx

When I first read this I thought it was hard to. If you follow each step one by one [i flipped between PSP and the web page, took me about 45 mins LOL] you will get it. I can now do one of these in 10-15 mins and thats with having to repeat the tracing step 3-4 times because I mess up LOL.

You basiclly have 2 layers. One where you create the part of the photo with the boarder and the other where you have the out of bounds area. Then you bring them both together. If anyone would like it I can try and see if I can make the instruction simpler for you. Just let me know.
    Sue xx

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliasMuma View Post
    When I first read this I thought it was hard to. If you follow each step one by one [i flipped between PSP and the web page, took me about 45 mins LOL] you will get it. I can now do one of these in 10-15 mins and thats with having to repeat the tracing step 3-4 times because I mess up LOL.

You basiclly have 2 layers. One where you create the part of the photo with the boarder and the other where you have the out of bounds area. Then you bring them both together. If anyone would like it I can try and see if I can make the instruction simpler for you. Just let me know.
    I love simpler, so if you can do that I am sure we would all benefit from it!