+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New!

Wink New!

Hi,
    My goal is to make three scrapbooks by Christmas! Our youngest is graduating from HS this year so I wanted to make a baby thru graduation book for all three. Guess the sentimental feelings are getting the best of me!
    Anyway, in my eagerness i bought all sorts of stuff I really don't know how to use. I did one page and that took me about 3 hrs!! Well, needless to say.....I can download a heck of a lot of pictures in 3 hrs!
    This looks so much fun, and i LOVE the professional look of the pages. That was much more of the idea i had going into this.
    One question I have is, can books be made and bound? or do i have the pages printed and slipped into my own book?
    Thank You! look forward to the process!

mtrice

Hi and welcome to SBM ... glad you are here and I'm sure you are going to have lots of fun.

You have a couple of options that I know about for making bound books. Shutterfly.com will make them in all sorts of sizes. You choose the pictures online, set up the book and they print and send it to you.

Then there is Epson who do a kit which turns your photos into a hard bound book - more information Here
    Had look on the internet and apparently HP do a version of this as well - take a look Here

There was also a system you can buy where you get a little stand that heats up the spine of the book and glues all your pages in. Just found the thread here in SBM all about it Here

Hope this helps
    Sue
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the info! i will check it out. Have you ever had your pages printed out and sent to you? Do you make books at home or just keep your books online?

Thanks,
    mtrice

Just found this site to ... http://www.picaboo.com/

At the moment I keep my books online but thinking about making a book for my parents as a Christmas pressie .. I'll have to check out the best way of doing it.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Still waiting for SBM to print for those of us in other countries
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

I tend to put my pages onto a DVD slide show set to music rather than printing. Welcome to our little community. See you in the gallery.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Quote Originally Posted by mtrice View Post
    Thanks for the info! i will check it out. Have you ever had your pages printed out and sent to you? Do you make books at home or just keep your books online?

Thanks,
    mtrice
    Yes I get my layouts done here. Above they have written order prints(top of your page).They do such a great job.All you have to do is slip them into your album sleeve and they are all done.Welcome.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst