X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • janeenkime
    • Feb 2008

Costco

I have been printing my 12 x 12 pages at Costco. They are 2.99 a sheet which I think is still cheaper than all the embellishments and printing of photos I used to do. They turn out really nice! But then lies my question I have posted . . . what is the best album to put them in? My Creative Memory like ones are not working to well!
    Janeen

Comment

• adriana_72
      • Nov 2008

question

Hi everybody,my name is Adriana,i'm new here,and i need to know what kind of paper do you use when you print pages at home,i have no idea.Thank you

Comment

• ollie281
        • Nov 2008

I print my 8x8 on a4 semi gloss photo paper and it comes out very good quality. if you are printing 12 x 12 you will need a3 paper and a printer that takes it

Comment

• ollie281
          • Nov 2008

if you print it in 8x8 with the scrapbook max format that will print onto a4 paper. then you can trim it easily to fit into an 8x8 album. i am halfway thru doing one of my wedding at the moment and its all turning out fantastically well. to print 12 x 12 i have been told by hewlett packard you MUST have an A3 printer. i havent found anywhere in oz that makes 12x12 photo paper so hp suggested i use a3 and cut it down (too much mucking around) so for now i am staying with the 8x8.

Comment

Working...
          X